BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Brow Liner ~ Soft Black
  • "I always thought black brow liners would be too dark for a brunette but this soft black liner looked perfect on my brows and didn't stand out " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great product. It goes on very smooth and doesn't smudge. It's definitely worth the price." in 16 reviews
Latisha P.
Best eyeliner I ever had. No smugging last all day. No other has beat this liner thus far. I need to stop trying to find one cheaper and just order more. Wasted money trying to find one that works the same.
Emily M.
Newport
There eyeliner is the blackest of black and goes on so smooth . Very easy to apply and does not run . It’s pretty in expensive and you can buy it from any reputable seller . If you have not tried it and don’t have a lot of money I would !
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
Always a go to! It goes on very evenly and never have I had a reaction (my skin is extremely sensitive). I have several different Mary Kay products and I swear by them all! They are great quality and well worth the price. Find an agent and stick with her because mine lets me buy sets that she personally puts together for me for a great price!!!
Jakia B.
Mary Kay products are great!!!! The brow liners are wonderful, soft, and rich! I would recommend these products to any women who want affordable products that have quality. Just make sure you stick to your natural color ladies! :)
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
This brow liner is so good! It goes on so smoothly and lasts forever! It is a small product, and it pricey, but does a very good job. It makes your brows looks smooth, almost natural. Definitely recommend!
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I'm 19 and I use this by far the best eyebrow pencil on the market worth every penny. I also like that the pencil glides on easy leaving no residue.its the best on the market. Doesn't look fake.I really like using my Mary Kay Signature Brow Definer Pencil. It works really well for my brow area and I like the price.
Erica C.
Grand Prairie, TX
i loved the product I ordered again I defienlty reccomend it to my friends and family. my eye clolr is black so ireally didnt make my eye pop and i use the product mostly everyday. no need for improvement. yes i would buy again.. i would buy more than one
Holly E.
Worcester, MA
Love all Mary Kay products. They are so easy to apply and last long. They're prices are reasonable as well. I've been using Mary Kay products since I was 7 (moisturizers & makeup removers for dance competitions) and my skin is so healthy!
Sondra M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have used Mary Kay eyeliners for several years now. I use it everyday. I have never had problems with it smudging, even on days that I workout. It has great color and is very easy to apply. It is the only eyeliner I use.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
I like this very much!! One that I would recommend and rebuy! It is long lasting and I got mine from my mother who happens to sell Mary Kay! Very easy to apply and yes i will buy again