Mary Kay Semi-matte Lipstick - Pink uploaded by Edward 😇.Mary Kay Semi-matte Lipstick - Pink uploaded by Edward 😇.Mary Kay Semi-matte Lipstick - Pink uploaded by kearstin G.

BY MARY KAY

Long lasting color see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this color! It's long lasting and doesn't make my lips feel dry! This shade is beautiful and bold! My lips are soft, smooth, and moisturized!" in 16 reviews
  • "LOVE this lipstick ended up buys 2 before it was sold out. It is a nice matte lipstick that is a pink nude color. It has a bit of a vanilla/ marshmallow smell to it. It applies creamy and has a small tube size similar to a lipgloss." in 10 reviews
Putten T.
Detroit
I really love this product it doesn't dry your lips a it was ver affordable I would definitely buy this product again good quality product I would definitely recommend this product
Sophia 🦋.
Awesome lip product. Would recommend to others. Not pricey at all and is hydrating. I love using it on the go and it's easy to use. I have only used it a few times but it is overall a good product for sure.
Shelandria R.
I usually don't wear lipstick unless I'm going to an event or party but this lipstick definitely doesn't give me the matted feel that makes me feel uncomfortable. The lipstick is so keeps your lips to moisturize and I have recommended it to friends which they have also liked it price wise the product is okay
Abby D.
Love the semi matte lipsticks. Bought this at a Mary kay party from a friend, packaging was super cute! And color was amazing! Looks great with my Akon tone! It was easy to apply and stayed on for hours! Would definitely purchase again!
Krystal L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Best lipstick i have ever used. It goes on smooth and easy and lasts even for a lip licker like me. It’s a gorgeous semi matte without being drying on the lips. The color is buildable and absolutely gorgeous! Always keep this with me!
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
I really like this lipstick its so soft and smooth. And the pigment showed up pretty good. This color blended with my lip pencil so well. It was definitely worth the money. And i would absolutely repurchase it again.
Sherri M.
Eunice
Mary Kay is a wonderful product. I love all of there products and there lip stick is no exception. It last a long time and has a smooth look to it. It is a little on the pricey side but well worth the cost.
Jaimie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this new formula that stays on like a stain, but has moisture like a lipstick. The colors are so rich & pigmented. Love how I can eat & drink without worrying about my lipstick wearing off.
Kaylyn W.
Paragould
This goes on really well and feels great. It’s not something that you have to cake on to notice the color. Worth the price— definitely good quality lip product for the price. I️ would recommend this to a friend.
Melissa C.
It’s a decent product if you don’t mind waiting for it to be delivered. I have only used it a few times simply because I have other brands that I fell last longer.