• This seems interesting. Is this a good product to invest in for s...4 Answers
  • Esse lip balm serve para pessoas com alergia ?1 Answers
  • Is this product discontinued? 4 Answers
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set - Lip Balm & Lip Mask
  • "The lip mask helps remove dead skin from ur lips and then topping them with the lip balm makes them extremely soft and smooth." in 9 reviews
Mandy N.
A must have in your beauty bag of tricks! Perfect for dry, cracked lips.

I usually use the scrub first thing in the morning or at night, after I've taken all my makeup off and brushed my teeth. The scrub contains natural sugar crystals, which helps to exfoliate any dead skin off your lips. Apply with your finger and gently rub. I usually do this for about a minute and wipe off with a warm washcloth. The crystals are not meant for eating like some sugar scrubs. If you do find that some go in your mouth, just rinse and spit with water. This particular scrub is made with sunflower oil and packed with vitamin E to help moisturize your lips!

Following the sugar scrub, I apply a thing layer of the shea butter balm -- a little goes a long way. This formula contains shea and jojoba butters to comfort, soothe, moisturize, and protect your lips from outside elements. The cool part is, Mary Kay doesn't use any colored dyes or alcohols which would dry out your skin!

I usually use the scrub 1-2 times a week and the balm as needed (it goes great under any lipstick!) This product not only works, but is definitely affordable ($22 for the set or $12 individually!) I definitely recommend the investment :)
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Gotta LOVE this duo for kissable lips! The mask is a super-nutrient moisturizer than really soothes dry, chapped, weather-worn lips. The Satin Lips is a balm that glides on to leave lips soft and protected from anything the weather throws at you. The only downside is that these products cost significantly more (two to three times) than most other comparable lip products on the market. Still, this hardworking duo IS hard to beat!
Donna D.
This has to be one of the best lip care products. I have used this for too many years to even count. I love it and highly recommend it especially if you have problems with chapped lips. If you can’t tell I’m in need of ordering more lol Mary Kay Satin Lips Set - Lip Balm & Lip Mask
Taylor G.
Salina, KS
I really love the sugar scrub for my lips. It's refreshing and it all comes off doesn't leave a gritty feeling when you put on the lip balm. Though I use the scrub more than the ball because my lips are always in need of a good scrub, I love them both! *picture of lips after routine* 😍
Claire L.
Of all my favorite lip products this is the end all be all fave. Who doesn't love a good lip scrub? Answer: no one. Who doesn't love a good lip balm? Same answer! Just under $20 for the set this should last you 6-8 months if not a year depending how often you use it. I love this because it is very important to protect your skin after exfoliating and the skin on your lips is no different! Both products are fragrance free! I feel lots of lip masks have peppermint in them, which is fine if you want that, but sometimes I feel that it can be too strong for my lips so this fragrance free lip scrub is great! The balm feels amazing after the scrub and then by itself and it is truly 12 hour hydration. This is such a good set!
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This product is perfectly named. This makes my lips feel like satin! The moisturizer glides right one and moisturizes deep into my lips. It helps to carry this around during winter. I would recommend to others as long as they don’t mind spending a little more for it.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This works great together. I have not found a single product that works better. The scrub tastes great and feels amazing on my lips. Helps so much when they’re cracked during the winter months. I definitely recommend this to my friends. 100% worth the price. This product lasts a long time as well
Bree D.
This is actually the only product I’ve tried from Mary Kay, but after my best friend let me use hers, I had to track them down and buy some for myself. I tend to lick my lips a lot and it seems no matter how many times I apply lip balm to treat chapped lips, my lips always end up feeling chapped and flaky. That was before I found Mary Kay Satin Lips. I am telling you...within ONE USE I could feel a huge difference. This is one of my “essential” items I have to have to get me through the winter. This is the best lip care product out there...hands down. Try it...you will thank me.
Khadijah K.
I can't go without this product ! The mask eliminates all the dead skin from your lips and leaves them feeling like silk. It's very easy to use and extremely nessecary during winter months. I've bought this about three times now and my feelings about it has never changed.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I was sent this by my mary lay lady. And let me tell you this I fell in love it. When I got it my lips where so chapped and dry up to the point of bleeding. I started using this and my lips have gotten so much better. I really love it and I will be buying again.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
How is the satin lips set?
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
I have trouble with peeling dry lips. How does this product help repair and/or prevent this problem from reoccurring?
Mackenzie N.
Does this really work? What is a lip mask?
Sari H.
Orlando, FL
This seems interesting. Is this a good product to invest in for soft lips?
Court D.
Waipahu, HI
Is this product discontinued?