BY MARY KAY

• This seems interesting. Is this a good product to invest in for s...4 Answers
  • Esse lip balm serve para pessoas com alergia ?1 Answers
  • Is this product discontinued? 4 Answers
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set - Lip Balm & Lip Mask
  • "The lip mask helps remove dead skin from ur lips and then topping them with the lip balm makes them extremely soft and smooth." in 9 reviews
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all my favorite lip products this is the end all be all fave. Who doesn't love a good lip scrub? Answer: no one. Who doesn't love a good lip balm? Same answer! Just under $20 for the set this should last you 6-8 months if not a year depending how often you use it. I love this because it is very important to protect your skin after exfoliating and the skin on your lips is no different! Both products are fragrance free! I feel lots of lip masks have peppermint in them, which is fine if you want that, but sometimes I feel that it can be too strong for my lips so this fragrance free lip scrub is great! The balm feels amazing after the scrub and then by itself and it is truly 12 hour hydration. This is such a good set!
Gabriela M.
Orefield
Best lip set I’ve ever used! It’s a great price for what you get. I’ve had mine for two years and still have some left. It exfoliates my skin and makes my natural skin color bright so all I need is a balm and this balm is incredible or my lips are super smooth for a good lipstick.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the marykay satin lip set. It is perfect for the wintertime!!! I first start out with the lip mask to remove any dry skin on or around my lips . Then I apply the marykay satin lip balm. This is going to help my lips stay nice and moisturized throughout the day!
Sarah M.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only lip scrub that helps my dry skin stay away for a decent amount of time. The lip balm afterwards is just as amazing. It helps keep my lips super soft! I love my Mary Kay Satin Lips set. A little bit goes a long way. I use it 2-3 times a week and it lasted me 6 months! Definitely worth the price!
Tiffany D.
Antioch
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made with Shea buttwr, this 2 step process is amazing for making lips soft and fuller. You start with the mask that helps lift dead skin, as well as old product residue, then finish with the Shea butter balm leaving lips soft and moisturized.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set - Lip Balm & Lip MaskMary Kay Satin Lips Set - Lip Balm & Lip Maskthis stuff is amazing. I use this theough one of ky friends and it always has mu lips looking smooth and smooth when lipstick is applied
Andrea W.
Denton
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my lips are looking dry and dull I use this lip mask to freshen them up. Dab a bit on and let it sit for 1-2 minutes, wet a paper towel, and then wipe the mask off. My lips have so much more color after this lip mask, they look so beautiful! They look soft and feel much more moisturized. I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with chapped lips once in a while, which is probably everyone. The lip balm also looks nice on and helps the lips stay moisturized.
Ariana a.
Walla Walla, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so good !!! It helps a lot during winter and summer when my lips are so dry I apply this and it makes my lips very soft I would recommend this product it's one of my favorites.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loooove lip stuff and I'd heard great things about Satin Lips. So when my friend hosted a party, I got to sample this. My lips felt AMAZING just after I got done but unfortunately my lips peeled for about 2 weeks following. I've never reacted like this to a lip product so maybe it was a fluke. I can see why others love it!
Elizabeth C.
Jersey Shore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the satin lips set. It brings all dead skin off my lips and the gloss let's my lips feel refreshed and I dont feel like I'm putting ChapStick or lip gloss on constantly
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
How is the satin lips set?
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
I have trouble with peeling dry lips. How does this product help repair and/or prevent this problem from reoccurring?
Mackenzie N.
Does this really work? What is a lip mask?
Kayla S.
Kingwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely dry lips. They peal so bad that it makes my lipstick and stains looks awful. Does this set help with this issue? How many times a day do you use it?
Court D.
Waipahu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product discontinued?