Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set ~ Fragrance Free

Fragrance-Free Satin Hands Pampering Set is an easy, three-step system that helps keep hands feeling renewed, soothed and pampered.

Gift Set includes -; Fragrance-Free Satin Hands Hand Softener, 2.1 oz.; Fragrance-Free Satin Hands Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub, 7.75 oz.; Fragrance-Free Satin Hands Hand Cream, 3 oz.; Practically packaged in MK signature eco-friendly reusable mini tote bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set ~ Fragrance Free!
My aunt was selling this and done a demonstration on me and I have one word “amazing” you definitely can see and feel a dramatic difference with one use💯Mary Kay
Akron
This stuff smells amazing and works very well. I use it on my face,hands and feet. It makes everything super soft and makes your face just glow. I absolutely love this stuff!! My husband even uses it lol
Absolutely love this product. Every time I use it my hands are the softest they have ever been. I have no complaints about this Product and it is very affordable. 100% recommend.
Paynesville, WV
My all time favorite hand lotion. I have been using it for about 4 years and have never changed. My hands get so rough after being out all day with animals but this lotion really helps!
Vancouver, WA
I love all Mary Kay products I always have. This stuff works great! You put it on put in socks and in the morning your soft add the day you where born. I wouldn't change a thing except to sell it everywhere. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!
Fresno, CA
There wasn’t an option of the cucumber melon fragrance but I have always used satin hands no matter what smell it was. It leaves my hands soaked with moisture and helps me have beautiful hands! I don’t feel greasy when I use the hand softener either!
Ladera Ranch
First you apply the softener and then the scrub after water then apply the cream. A simple4 step process to have incredible soft hands that people will notice when you shake hands. I think you should do this before every important occasion
Premium, KY
This is by far my favorite hand cream set. It is a 3 step system and makes your hands feel baby soft. First you use the protectant.. you rub it all over your hands. Then, you apply the scrub and gently rub your hands together all over. Rinse hands and then apply the hand cream. You will definitely tell the difference. This stuff is liquid gold!!
Round Lake Pk, IL
This is my all time favorite hand cream! I love that it comes with the scrub. I am a CNA and with the gloves my hands get super dry. The scrub helps get rid of dead skin cells and the lotion moisturizer is amazing.
Rural Retreat
This is by far my most favorite hand product!!! Makes your hands silky smooth!!! Very gentle exfoliation. Only improvement i would make is to make the beads a little more rough to exfoliate a little harder. Highly recommend to anybody need silky soft hands

Looking for your answer?