BY MARY KAY #1 in Skincare Sets

• Is there a way to order this without going through one of their a...4 Answers
  • Does it make your hand super soft?27 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for a pedicure? I have and it is amazing!!!11 Answers
Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set
  • "This product is amazing it leaves my hands and feet super soft, very good exfoliation sistem with a wonderful fragrance " in 7 reviews
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I have used this stuff for years. Whenever my hands need some extra love and good moisturizing, I automatically turn to this. Thankfully, I've had many friends that distribute Mary Kay products, so I always have some stashed in my bathroom. This stuff is especially great in winter for very dry hands. There are different steps, which makes your hands feel like they just got a facial! I prefer to do it right before bedtime, due to the Satin Hands cream being very moisturizing, almost oily, so I allow it time to fully absorb without touching other things. 10/10 recommend!
Tory K.
Dublin, OH
I will be giving this set to my mother for Christmas. It is a three step system and perfect for the winter time. She works a lot and uses a lot of chemicals on her hands. She rarely protects them. So this product is great for her. You start with step one, then two which is the scrub and then three the lotion after your hands are washed! It makes your hands feel like a baby’s butt! You would need to get this from a Mary Kay consultant and it is deff worth the money! I love this product. I use it for my hands too because my cuticles are very dry. Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I love this hand lotion because it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave that greasy film on your hands like most lotions. It isn't too expensive and a little bit goes a long way. I have been using this lotion for 5+ years now and I am going to continue using it in the future! I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially during the winter months!
Alejandra R.
El Paso
Me regalaron este producto y me a encantado el resultado de el te deja tus manos muy lindas y exfoliadas y ademas tiene un olor muy rico a durazno y biene un una bolsita muy linda que puedes cargar a todos lados yo lo recomiendo 100%por que lo eh usado y me ah encantado😍
Sara L.
I swear this product gets better all the time! I have really rough skin on my feet because I hate shoes to be honest. I use this on my hands and feet, and I have used it all over. It is by far the first product to give me amazing results with my rough Calais on my feet without consistent use.  I really love the systems that Mary Kay comes out with even though they are a little more pricey than drug store brands yet not high end make up. It is a great way to treat your skin without breaking your budget!
Emily T.
I love how soft and smooth my hands feel after using this product. I like the scent options, and how moisturizing the hand cream is. My only complaint is I forget to use it, but that’s on me! This is also great for an at home pedicure!
Melissa G.
Fresno, CA
I love this product! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. It’s also great because it can be used any where on the body. And it is also great for areas prone to darkening of the skin, such as the under arm and neck area.
Erica S.
Homerville, GA
I have the White Tea & Citrus Scent in this and it smells amazing! Leaves my hands feeling so soft! Being a Cosmetologist and having my hands in water and chemicals all day I have to hydrate my hands and this is my go to set!
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
It is the best thing since sliced bread I swear! I love this especially in the winter!!!! It is my favorite! I got it for Christmas last year and I was super happy! Mary Kay has the best skin care products in my opinion!
Allie S.
Gap, PA
The combination of these products is great for smoothing hands. I find that you really need to keep up with treatments if you want lasting results. Which can add up price-wise. Still fun for occasional use.
Fatima M.
Does it make your hand super soft?
Cassandra C.
are these good? does it feel very oily
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
What is your favorite scent?
tiffany d.
Where can this be purchased? I like the original scent. It's not too overpowering.
Lydia W.
Vernon
What is so special about Mary Kay products? Never used so I'm wondering.