BY MARY KAY #1 in Skincare Sets

• Is there a way to order this without going through one of...4 Answers
  • Does it make your hand super soft?27 Answers
Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set
  • "This product is amazing it leaves my hands and feet super soft, very good exfoliation sistem with a wonderful fragrance " in 7 reviews
Amanda D.
Louisville
I enjoyed the feel of this set. The balm went on very thick and you could feel the hydration in the skin when the product was on it was very greasy feeling and if you did not use the scrub afterwards it was messy. The scrub had a nice scent and did remove the greasy feeling of the balm. I like the hand cream. It is light and has a nice scent. The products left my hands...and feet...feeling soft, but it did not last very long in the day. This is an expensive set and I feel for the price the effects should last a little longer.
Kara D.
I have used this stuff for years. Whenever my hands need some extra love and good moisturizing, I automatically turn to this. Thankfully, I've had many friends that distribute Mary Kay products, so I always have some stashed in my bathroom. This stuff is especially great in winter for very dry hands. There are different steps, which makes your hands feel like they just got a facial! I prefer to do it right before bedtime, due to the Satin Hands cream being very moisturizing, almost oily, so I allow it time to fully absorb without touching other things. 10/10 recommend!
Tory K.
Dublin, OH
I will be giving this set to my mother for Christmas. It is a three step system and perfect for the winter time. She works a lot and uses a lot of chemicals on her hands. She rarely protects them. So this product is great for her. You start with step one, then two which is the scrub and then three the lotion after your hands are washed! It makes your hands feel like a baby’s butt! You would need to get this from a Mary Kay consultant and it is deff worth the money! I love this product. I use it for my hands too because my cuticles are very dry. Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set
Marissa S.
Bartlesville
I am a nurse, and always have a terrible time in the winter wth cracked and dry skin. Our doctors bought us all MK satin hands for nurse appreciation week one year, and I have used it ever since. It literally saved my hands. It leaves my hands so smooth and silky feeling, and no more cracked and bleeding knuckles. I highly recommend!
Ashley R.
My best friend is a Mary Kay consultant and gave me this as a gift for my birthday one year. It's amazing! I have dry skin and this works magic. It leaves my hands feeling soft and brand new.
TrebonyMonique M.
Love this stuff! Iv been hooked on it gor about 4 yrs now and ill never go back to not having soft hands lol. It doesn't have a strong scent but it smells good . I also love that a little goes a long way with all of the products (hand softener, scrub, and lotion)
Ellie F.
El Paso, TX
I think this is a new version of the classic satin hands set. It’s a 3 step set: 1st is the protecting softener which has the consistency of Vaseline and has a light white tea scent. 2nd is the smoothie refining shea scrub which helps to exfoliate and soften the hands. 3rd is the cream which is light and also has a light white tea scent. This set works really well to soften the hands but I like the peach ones better. The white tea scent isn’t for me and it lasts a really long time. My hands were noticeably softer and non greasy.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
I have the White Tea & Citrus Scent in this and it smells amazing! Leaves my hands feeling so soft! Being a Cosmetologist and having my hands in water and chemicals all day I have to hydrate my hands and this is my go to set!
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
I do not like using this. It breaks my skin out I am not a fan. I do not like Mary Kay products because they never work or do anything for me. Save your money and go to Sephora. Never buying from Mary Kay again
Christina R.
Tarpon Springs
The Satin Hands Set is not only beautiful but I recommend using it for dry skin.I love the smell of this set. The fragrance free set is good as well but  I love the citrus smell. Can't beat the fact that it is inexpensive as well. I recommend using the Satin Hands Pampering Set. My hands always feel moisturized and smooth throughout the day and also feel protected.
Fatima M.
Does it make your hand super soft?
Cassandra C.
are these good? does it feel very oily
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
What is your favorite scent?
tiffany d.
Where can this be purchased? I like the original scent. It's not too overpowering.
Lydia W.
Vernon
What is so special about Mary Kay products? Never used so I'm wondering.