Mary Kay Satin Hands Cleansing Gel 3 oz uploaded by Davetta S.

BY MARY KAY

Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
The satin hands line is the absolute best, especially in the peach scent. Makes hands so soft and smooth. I usually use once per week as an extra little boost on the softness. Letting the cream sit with warm towels wrapped around your hands is like a mini day at the spa.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
First off the satin hands set is ahhhhhmazing! Nothing makes me hands so soft like this set. Great for pedi's too. The peach scent is soo good!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
La Crescenta , CA
I love this cleansing gel. I use it once to twice a week and it always leaves my hands so smooth
JOSEPHINE B.
JOSEPHINE B.
Cambridge
Love this stuff.  Has the scrub and the soap all in one.  easy to use, just apply it after the extra emollient night cream  (which I love).  Can be purchased from any Mary Kay consultant or online through the website.  would definitely recommend this product.  great to travel with.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
I have used Mary Kay satin hands and it is very good. hands are smoother afterwards. It is moderately priced. It comes in a few different scents and is very nice. It is to be used in a couple of steps though and I would buy again. It also comes in a variety of sizes so you can choose the one you like best.
Christal C.
Christal C.
Fairmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this as part of the three step satin hands series. The texture feels so nice and it has a very pleasant scent. It's easy to apply and only takes a small amount. Not only will I buy it fir myself, I'll buy it as gifts for others too!! Recommend with the satin hands kit for best use!!
Yukita M.
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire Satin Hands set. it works wonders on my feet. I am a fan of the Mary Kay line but stick to certain products and colors. Ill try a new shade of lip gloss is as far as Ill go with being spontaneous. I know the cost of deviating from my Mark Kay routine and products.
Carlie C.
Carlie C.
Love this stuff! Paired with the exfoliant and lotion makes your hands incredibly soft. Sometimes I'll even forgo the other two and just use this right before bed (because it's really oily), waking up with smooth, silky hands.
abby j.
abby j.
overall the product met standards. it went on smoothly. i used it at a party so i didn’t have to pay but i will definitely but it again. haven’t seen anything like it. loved the product and definitely recommend
karla c.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
never have I put this one and not smelled fabulous for no less than 5 hours. I love to have it in my purse for this dinner nights out with my friends and I go wash my hand and some off this to refresh and I'm set to go.