Mary Kay Revitalizing Sheer Fragrance Spray Mist ~ 1.7 oz. ~ Private Spa Collection Cologne

BY MARY KAY #94 in Cologne

Full-size 1.7 oz. ~ Always NEW, Never Used - but the one you receive MIGHT NOT be in a box....it depends on what I have at the time of your purchase. If I have one in a box, you WILL get it, I will always ship the ones in box first. But, PLEASE email... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarai H.
Smells great. I use it for special events or to make me feel more confident and put together. It'd not fruity and not too sweet perfect for an everyday scent. The jar is simple yet beautiful. It's perfect use for teens and young adults. I've had this for a few months now and I haven't even hit the middle of the bottle.
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This product is so amazing and has a vary good smell to it. I'm not very good at describing smells but it's very good. For what it come it is a good value not expensive at all. Other products are expensive and only comes with a little bit of Perfume.
Daniela P.
This fragrance brings a zippy peach, and youthful sunny citrus with a touch of floral that warms nicely on the skin. Everyone always complimented me whenever I wore it. I had the entire set of lotion, perfume and body wash.
Jasmine S.
Arlington
 I like this product but I feel like there's room for improvement but I would buy it again and I would recommend it to friends in this long lasting about it at Walmart and it was my first time using it but I probably will use it again and I would recommend it to others
Jesenia V.
Smells nice and very relaxing and refreshing I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Lucy G.
Louisville
Missed! I love fragrances! And with this new fragrance mist I can combine my two loves you may not have the same loves me but you will love this product!!
juliana f.
vocêUmas das marcas mais bem vendida no mercado brasileiro, não testei esse produto mais se gosta vou dizer a verdade mais nao falarei isso ser a ótimo
k i.
Well it smells very nice and yeah but for me I would recommend it to people and it's kinda pricey but effective I bought it at Mary Kay
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
Smelled awesome ! Wasnt to strong it was just right .. in my opinion!! Loved wearing this everyday ! Definitely will buy again
Patricia G.
I love, love, love this fragrance. It is my go to summer scent! It's not overwhelming and leaves a nice, soft scent.