Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mollie S.
Meridian, MS
I love this foot cream. It smells great and leaves my feet so soft and moisturized. Highly recommended!
Cassie W.
Oklahoma City
Love love love this product and brand! Great quality, would definitly recommend to friends and family!
Robin M.
Made my feet feel better,relaxing, and refreshing!! Love this product!!đź’ž should try this product out
Lannie C.
weatherford
Makes the skin very soft and gets rid of dry skin and cracking on the heels or balls of the feet.
Emeli R.
Dallas, TX
This really work it helps your feet feel fresh and not dry my mom uses it I really recommend it!
Linda M.
Plymouth, MA
I am on my feet all day. This foot soak is lightly scented, relaxes and smooths the feet and skin
M Lourdes K.
New York
Love it and would buy more..great for summer. So cool on my feet and yet Gentle and comforting!
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Esta crema te ayuda a expoliaciĂłn en tu piel muy buena te los deja muy limpios la recomiendo
Jazz S.
Made my feet feel nice and soft and works good for dry feet, love the smell and texture
Debra B.
My mom had this stuff and i would soak
My feet then use and it felt geat i loved it !!!