Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY #68 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Tatum D.
Pawleys Island
I really like it's okay I think it's moisturizing to your feed hydrates them it blocks out the dry skin if you have it
ocean p.
I love how my feet feel after I soak them. I want to take a nap and I feel less stressed and more relaxed after 1 use
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
This smells great and makes your feet feel really good. I wish it came in a larger container and maybe costed less.
molly B.
I like this product. It isn't the best but you cant beat it for the price. It made my feet feel so silky and smooth
Karizma B.
This is a really good product ! It really works the way it claims too and it makes my feet absolutely smooth !
Nicole P.
Tulsa
Love this! I use at bedtime and it really soothes my feet!! Plus the smell is great! I will def purchase again
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
it makes my feet feel soft. I really liked this product and even my husband used it so his feet would be soft.
Kayla P.
Made my feet feel SO smooth and soft. It's hard for a mom to always have time for a pedicure but this helped.
Sarah M.
Rancho Cucamonga
Thus product leaves your feet very very smooth it's a nice product. I enjoy using it. Very smooth texture.
Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Cures my dry cracked feet for the summer and from all that I do in them. Leaves them sift and refreshed

back