Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Wismeiry P.
My feet are usually very hard and dry. But once I tested it, it worked great. And the next my feet were super soft and weren't hard.
Tiffany W.
Opelika, AL
This is the besr stuff ever. I've used it a few times and it make your feet so soft. And also makes them smell good. Worth a try.
Xandu T.
I tried this on my feet and it wasn't what I expected. I really did not fall in love with it, and probably wouldn't buy it again.
Paid G.
Bedford, TX
I'm all about relaxing and I enjoyed using this  to soak my feet and show them some love. It made my feet feel so soft and smooth
Patricia S.
amarillo
Really loved this product, my feet are always dry and cracked. This product helps to reduce the roughness and tough of my skin.
Mariah O.
Mahnomen, MN
Love love you so I would be happy with my family for a dollar I will have a talk to me and Shannon I was just thinking of my bd
Kylie Y.
Evart, MI
Love love love this product my feet feel amazing after using it just in time. I can tell a difference in my feet when I use it
Becky E.
Shelbyville
Works really good makes feet soft and keeps them from getting dry and flaky. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Amanda W.
Raleigh
Helps your tired and worn out feet feel relaxed after a long day.  The price is good for the quality of the product.
Jayden H.
Mansfield
This product kept my foot so soft I love it I would love to try it again it got rid of alot of the dead skin on my feet !

Amazon