Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY #69 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Christy C.
This product is simply wonderful. It will leave your feet feeling smooth, rested, and refined. It makes a soft effect with lasting elasticity. Great priduct. Great for dry feet.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Samm E.
Millerton, PA
Not a fan of products for my feet, but this is a really good product. My mother ordered it from a girl she works with and I can't say I was disappointed
Yenzary R.
Escondido
I have very dry soles and this really moisturizes my feet beautifully I love the fresh smell. But after a while the scent almost gets a plastic smell.
Graciela G.
Mary Kay. Here's a name you can trust! Very soothing and comfortable cream for feet. These products are amazing! The company stands by their product!
Susan S.
Westerville
I enjoy the scent of this foot soak. It smells like menthol and tea tree oil. A 15 minute foot soak in this product makes my feet so much softer!
Jeanette D.
Jenkintown
So happy I found this product - won a gift bag and was intrigued ... didn't disappoint , at home pedi was just as great as going to the salon !!!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Very relaxing after a long day! I recommend to anyone who is looking to relax. This was my first purchase for a foot soak and I don't regret it!
Lee R.
After a long day of standing and walking this is all u need for your feet. Leaves u feeling like u bought a new pair of feet, i promise u
Rebecca L.
Bessemer City
Smells horrible. I hated everything about it. The cost was way too high I thought it'd be an awesome thing to try out. Nope I was wrong.

back