Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY #55 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Pedicures are my fave, but my wallet doesn't like them so much. Luckily, Mary Kay to the rescue! I love putting a drop of this relaxing foot soak in my bath tub and then just letting these tootsies of mine get some pampering. I just hang, let my feet soak, read a Cosmo, and then 20 minutes later, my feet feel as good as they do coming out of the nail salon. And for, like, a small fraction of the price. Plus, it's easier to do my toe nails and clean up my feet once they've soaked for a while! Boom.
Tiffany J.
Cabot
Product smells good but I did not feel was anything special for the price.  I was hoping for it to nake my feel smoother but instead left them feeling a bit oily after.  Packaging was beautiful though as all MK products are but would probably not buy again
Makenzie H.
Muncie
It was good but it made my feet very dry. It really worked when I had foot surgery. So I really recommend if you have surgery on your feet I would use this product but for daily use I wouldn’t use it.
Jmoneisha D.
Houston , TX
Made my feet feel really soft and I didn’t have to use it again until like 3 weeks later and I got it from a Walgreens in Houston it’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my foot at all
Victoria F.
Atlanta
This Mary Kay relaxing foot soap has been the best thing on my feet by far! Over the years my heels have gotten so rough! I used this a couple times a week and my feet have never felt so smooth! I even had to get the soothing foot balm cream that you use right after it! It’s always nice knowing I have smooth feet and not have to be embarrassed about them when going out in public!
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
 Anything that has to do a pampering  your feet is always amazing after a long day of work this stuff has a great smell makes your feet feel nice and cool when they're done getting pampered.  I love this stuff, I have been using it for a while and will continue to.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
I love this product especially during the summer when I wear a ton of flip flops! Open toed shoes always seems to give me dry feet but this product fixes that right up! It leaves my feet feeling fresh and smooth! I deff would recommend this product to others
monica h.
It's feels really smooth on my feet. I love it. It was really effective, not really that disappointed with it. It was my first time using it. I wasn't really expecting anything to be honest. I did love it. Maybe there  are a few, but i wouldn't change it.
Dana M.
Murrieta, CA
I used to stand on my feet for most of the day, therefore, I needed someone to use that would help with any soreness I had. I bought this to try and absolutely loved it. I went back and bought another tube to have as an emergency stash.
Ana M.
Coachella
I like this foot soak so that when I'm in between pedicures I can get my feet feeling silky soft at home. I ordered from a friend who is a rep because she told me about it. It smell great too! It definately works great! I will be buying more.