Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3 Oz Tube uploaded by Victoria F.

BY MARY KAY

Brand new, never used; Mary Kay Relaxing Foot Soak 3oz tube. NOT SOLD ANYWHERE !! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie M.
Summit , SD
 Anything that has to do a pampering  your feet is always amazing after a long day of work this stuff has a great smell makes your feet feel nice and cool when they're done getting pampered.  I love this stuff, I have been using it for a while and will continue to.
monica h.
It's feels really smooth on my feet. I love it. It was really effective, not really that disappointed with it. It was my first time using it. I wasn't really expecting anything to be honest. I did love it. Maybe there  are a few, but i wouldn't change it.
Dana M.
Murrieta, CA
I used to stand on my feet for most of the day, therefore, I needed someone to use that would help with any soreness I had. I bought this to try and absolutely loved it. I went back and bought another tube to have as an emergency stash.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Producto fenomenal super práctico y facil de organizar tiene muy buen precio al alcanse de todos me encanta como huele tan rico y muy buenos resultados te ofrece se los recomiendo muchísimas veses lo comprare
Alice H.
Lawrence, KS
Great product! It made my feet feel super smooth! It was a great price and not expensive at all! I bought it from an independent Mary Kay dealer! It was very gentle for sensitive skin. Yes I would by again!
Wendy G.
Lumberton, NC
I really like this foot soak. The scent is pleasant and it leaves my feet feeling soft even before I lotion them! I've given this as gifts and my friends were happy.
Tiffany J.
Cabot
Product smells good but I did not feel was anything special for the price.  I was hoping for it to nake my feel smoother but instead left them feeling a bit oily after.  Packaging was beautiful though as all MK products are but would probably not buy again
Ryleigh C.
Jacksonville
as having really bad foot issues , i have tried many feet products , and i really don't like this one . i can't remember where i bought it , but it was very disappointing . it didn't feel like anythingvwas on my foot
Shanna G.
Other than the nice peppermint smell, I was crazy about the results. Maybe I just have hobbit feet but I felt like it did nothing. For the price I felt like it could've at least left my feet feeling moisturized
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
This foot soak was great after a 12 hour clinical! My feet were sore and tired and after 20 mintues of soaking mate them feel refreshed! It was gentle in my sensitive skin!