BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Powder Perfect Eye Color Polished Pewter see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
Ive always liked MaryKay products theu can be pricey but Ive never been disappointed. I've used all my MaryKay eywshadows. I just Love there Lip Duo that's a MUST TrY
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany, NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadows. Great price and quality. Color goes on beautifully. I have many of their products and this green is my favorite.
kelli r.
It is a little expensive but it is worth the money!! Anything u buy from Mary K is worth it!! The have a great color palet of eye shadow!!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Kylee C.
A wonderful shade, excellent product. You can go super simple, or so beyond over the top which we all know is so fun.
annette m.
Good color but sometimes color spreads too much. Sort of powdery when using a brush to apply. Stays on a long time.
Melissa F.
Wards Creek, NB
I love these eye colors from Mary Kay. I have the handy compact that holds 6 of these gems plus a lip color. I find they last for quite a while and last throughout the day!
Francyelle S.
As cores das sombras são maravilhosas! Super fácil de aplicar e tem um brilho incrível! Comprei com uma revendedora da marca em minha cidade. Creio que não há nada para melhorar!! Sombras que não podem cantar! Com certeza sempre comprarei!
Hanifa N.
Toronto, ontario
This product is very intense in the color wise however it does not stay very long. It's great as it comes in many shades, but the only problem is the lasting of it.
Lorena A.
Son polvosas y unas luego no pigmentan bien, son cedosas aunque las que venden por separado no me gusta el empaque es muy fácil perderlas