BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Powder Perfect Eye Color Polished Pewter see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
The eye shadow is really nice but it's not quite pigmented you have to at least swipe it like 3 times to get the Perfect color on your eyes but other wise then that if you like really soft tones that are not strongly pigmented this one could be your perfect match.
Carlye T.
Carlye T.
One of my favorite eye shadows I've ever owned!! Long lasting, sexy, and easy to apply. The package is small but it lasts a lot longer than you'd think!! Perfect for an everyday look or for a night out on the town. Can't recommend this enough!!
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Jezeal B.
Jezeal B.
Portola CA
Ive always liked MaryKay products theu can be pricey but Ive never been disappointed. I've used all my MaryKay eywshadows. I just Love there Lip Duo that's a MUST TrY
Jacquelyn D.
Jacquelyn D.
Parsippany
One of my favorite eyeshadows. Great price and quality. Color goes on beautifully. I have many of their products and this green is my favorite.
kelli r.
kelli r.
It is a little expensive but it is worth the money!! Anything u buy from Mary K is worth it!! The have a great color palet of eye shadow!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Kylee C.
Kylee C.
A wonderful shade, excellent product. You can go super simple, or so beyond over the top which we all know is so fun.
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Son polvosas y unas luego no pigmentan bien, son cedosas aunque las que venden por separado no me gusta el empaque es muy fácil perderlas
paulina m.
paulina m.
Me encantan las sombras tienen una muy buena pigmentación no son caras son accesibles, son minerales y funcionan muy bien