BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Powder Perfect Eye Color Polished Pewter see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheyanne G.
Cheyanne G.
Awesome product! Love using it to brighten my brown eyes. Would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a product that won't disappoint and the cost isn't too bad either. love the variety of colors I can choose from and the ease of being able to order it whenever I need
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
The eye shadow is really nice but it's not quite pigmented you have to at least swipe it like 3 times to get the Perfect color on your eyes but other wise then that if you like really soft tones that are not strongly pigmented this one could be your perfect match.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This eye shadow is high quality. It lasts for a long time, applies easily, and the color is fantastic. It's great for the night out on the town, smokey eyes look. I have moderately light colored skin. I love it and would definitely recommend it to others.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
I have used several Mary Kay eye shadow and they are beautiful in color but, it seems like they do not stay on very long. They are affordable and they come in several shades that are just beautiful. I just don't feel like they stay on as long as I would like.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Livingston, TN
Mary Kay brand in general is a scam. It's a medium price point but cheap makeup. The shadows are chalky, the foundation oxidizes and doesn't cover anything, the mascara is clumpy. I do not ever recommend anything from Mary Kay to anyone and never will.
Carlye T.
Carlye T.
One of my favorite eye shadows I've ever owned!! Long lasting, sexy, and easy to apply. The package is small but it lasts a lot longer than you'd think!! Perfect for an everyday look or for a night out on the town. Can't recommend this enough!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Reno
Anything MaryKay is great product. The eye shadows are on point. The eye primer with the eye shadows makes the colors pip even more. Mary KayMary Kay Mineral Eye Color Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Louisville, KY
My daughter had to wear this brand of eye shadow for dance competition. Some of them went in beautifully while one shade was incredibly hard to apply. The shadow isn't consistent. Some flakes while the other is very long lasting.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
My second favorite eyeshadow is Mary Kay they have great colors and best of all ladies they are actually affordable which is nice when you run out of your expensive stuff. The gold color is my fav it looks great for fall