Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer

by Mary Kay

Look like you’ve got nothing to hide! This concealer improves the look of skin discoloration so you can achieve that flawless finish you long for. And Mary Kay® Perfecting Concealer helps hide the appearance of redness, so skin appears more even. But that’s not all! Because you want your concealer not only to look good, but also to be good, Mary Kay® Perfecting Concealer is infused with antioxidants to help protect against skin-damaging free radicals. The concealer is a multibenefit, multifunctional marvel! Plus, it’s buildable and blendable, and it has a quick-dry finish every girl on the go will love. With Mary Kay® Perfecting Concealer, you’ve got the perfect cover-up, so you can be at your beautiful best every day.

An essential step for achieving a natural-, even-looking complexion.

• Now you can look like you’ve got nothing to hide.
  • Conceals blemishes, age spots and minor skin imperfections.
  • Long-lasting, lightweight formula allows you to conceal and camouflage with creamy, creaseproof coverage.
  • Light-diffusing technology helps blur the appearance of fine lines and optically correct minor imperfections.
  • Helps hide the appearance of redness.
  • Suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin, including skin around the delicate eye area.

does this work well with all foundations ?
What is the best undereye concealer for you?
HaaS usado este concealer tiene buena cobertura para las ojeras y manchas en mi rostro ?
Start your review of Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer!
Product Highlights
one of the best products mary kay has made. this concealer does such a fine job at hiding blemishes and dark circles. it also can be used to highlight your face. it is very creamy. however, it is medium coverage which is not what i would go for since i love full coverage. however this medium coverage concealer is great for casual wear especially for every day looks. i would recommend this product. 2pcs mary kay perfecting concealer deep ivory (deep ivory)in reviews
great coverage and not a lot of $. covers well and blends well with foundation and powder!!in reviews
this product has a shockingly good, full coverage and it also does a good job of staying on, however i have oily skin and after a few hours it does begin to break up in my t-zone. still though, is definitely recommend, especially considering how cheap it is compared to other concealers similar to it. in reviews
Ashley B.
Kingsport
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Ashley B.
Review for: Deep Ivory
This perfecting concealer works so well. It hides anything with precision, redness, dark spots, under eyes, etc. It blends seamlessly with your foundation or powder foundation. I highly recommend this.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Betzabe C.
Review for: Light Beige
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer i try this concealer from mary kay and i love the texture and also this product hides your dark circles and it’s affordable it really blends
Laura L.
Nolensville, TN
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Laura L.
Review for: Light Ivory
I’ve only used this for a short time but provides the coverage I need so far. This doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or flakey. It is pricey but so far has been really good for the price. The applicator is good as well.
Jolissa H.
Carrollton, TX
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Jolissa H.
Review for: Light Beige
Love how this products goes on and the coverage it gives me. Great for everyday use. Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer
Megan H.
Heath, OH
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Megan H.
Review for: Light Ivory
I love the creamy formula and the coverage. It is easy to blend and doesn't leave my undereye area cakey or anything. I do pair it with the undereye corrector before foundation is applied. I finish with the translucent powder all over. Great coverage for that perfect look.
Stephanie C.
Long Beach, CA
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Stephanie C.
Review for: Light Beige
I really like this product because it helps to hide dark circles and it is one of the best products you could get from Mary Kay
Alma P.
San Diego, CA
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Alma P.
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Alma P.
I always use this concealer covers my dark spots love it this is what I use for make up
Lu S.
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Lu S.
Review for: Light Ivory
As I said before, I started using Mary Kay since they started a eco-friendly and cruelty free project. So I also gave their concealer a try and I liked it. It's definitely full coverage but we can't apply more then twice because the cream has a thick texture... That's why I'm giving it 4 stars. :)
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This concealer is really good at covering any pimples or my dark under eyes. It has a good applicator and it blends out well with a brush, sponge, or even using your finger. This is a staple for me!
Zoe R.
blue springs, MO
Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer uploaded by Zoe R.
It hides what you want to hide. I use its every day. You can go out with that on. It is light and isn’t too muchMary Kay Perfecting Concealer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...