Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml uploaded by Lucía A.

BY MARY KAY

Helps to control excess oil. Apply small amount to absorb oil and help control shine for up to eight hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stefany N.
Vienna, VA
I love the products deta part and this Oil Mattifier in particular. Because it actually makes my skin look pretty and dry. I have very oily skin and always end up opting for anti-oil products. I earned it from my mother and it was always a great gift for me because I really use it
Billie H.
Virginia Beach
I bought two of these kinds of products. A darker one an lighter one to try out the highlights an contours. But I didn't like it that way, I like it regularly on then apply all the rest. This is a very great product, I highly recommend this product.
Danielle C.
I just recently started using this product within the past month and so far I love it! I typically have a pretty oily t-zone and I am also prone to breakouts. So far I have had no problems with this product, keeps skin matte for majority of the day. I will definitely be buying it again.
Jessica K.
Des Moines, IA
While this removes eye makeup really well it leaves my skin feeling ridiculously greasy. I feel like there are much better options out there for a better price. I prefer Perfectly posh 3 n 1 micellar tonic.
Sandy S.
lockport
I use this product on my feet and elbows because this is a very thick product but goes such a long way !! Me and my mom have always used this product and love it. The smell is amazing and I always buy more when I’m out!!
Ashley R.
This foundation works very good! It definitely controls your oil through out the day! And the coverage is great. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Jordan W.
Cleveland, OH
Love all Mary Kay products I have tried. I purchased this along with a Mary Kay primer and I am in love. The primer keeps my makeup on all day during the hottest days, protects me from sunburn with minimal use (you don't have to cake this on whatsoever) a bottle lasts me 6 months so while pricier than others I get way better coverage and life time
Michelle R.
I do not start my makeup without using this bad boy! I have very oily skin and this product does a great job in keeping my face matte the whole day. this is my ride or die product I can not live without. it's a must try if you have oily skin or even in those areas you get oily. reduces oil to the maximum and doesn't leave face dry
Melissa S.
Crockett
I have very dry skin and this makes it so my makeup doesn't leave me completely shiny like a robot, I love how this product is light on your skin and doesn't give you horrible blemishes after using it unlike most makeup will, i would buy it again and definitely reccoment this to others, I love this product to the moon and back!!
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
I swear by this product and keep it in my professional makeup kit. Apply it to the t-zone area under makeup to keep down shine. You can also apply more during the day on top of makeup to oil break throughs. Comes in a convenient tube you can keep in your bag.  Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml