Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml uploaded by LucĂ­a A.

BY MARY KAY

Helps to control excess oil. Apply small amount to absorb oil and help control shine for up to eight hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Gosport, IN
This product truly works!!! I am NOT a diehard MK fan. I like a select few of their products, but I am a HUGE fan of the oil mattifier for my oily skin. I can tell a big difference at the end of the day when I do or don't use this before I apply my makeup. Totally recommend!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Crockett
I have very dry skin and this makes it so my makeup doesn't leave me completely shiny like a robot, I love how this product is light on your skin and doesn't give you horrible blemishes after using it unlike most makeup will, i would buy it again and definitely reccoment this to others, I love this product to the moon and back!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I do not start my makeup without using this bad boy! I have very oily skin and this product does a great job in keeping my face matte the whole day. this is my ride or die product I can not live without. it's a must try if you have oily skin or even in those areas you get oily. reduces oil to the maximum and doesn't leave face dry
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
I swear by this product and keep it in my professional makeup kit. Apply it to the t-zone area under makeup to keep down shine. You can also apply more during the day on top of makeup to oil break throughs. Comes in a convenient tube you can keep in your bag.  Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Cleveland
Love all Mary Kay products I have tried. I purchased this along with a Mary Kay primer and I am in love. The primer keeps my makeup on all day during the hottest days, protects me from sunburn with minimal use (you don't have to cake this on whatsoever) a bottle lasts me 6 months so while pricier than others I get way better coverage and life time
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I always have oil problems. I seriously could never find a solution for it until I came across this product through research. I use it before I apply my makeup and throughout the day I notice that I don't produce ANY excess oil like I used it. It's lightweight and not heavy on the skin at all.
Sammy 🤤.
Sammy 🤤.
Tampa
It's good but it's only for certain types of skin like I really wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin but oily it works fine it's kinda pricey yeah because of the brand but it's well known because of their makeup and yes I would buy it again when I get the chance.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Woodstock
I liked the product but I did not see a big difference when using this product and I have had other products that work just as well and they are cheaper in price than this product. I wouldn't use it again just because I have other products that I love more
taylor h.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I tried selling Mary Kay a few years ago and just couldn’t get excited about it. I have very oily skin and the foundation only made it worse. It definitely is a full coverage foundation but I only needed it to be because of the breakouts it was causing!
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.
Parlier, CA
I love the oil mattifier it does exactly what it says and it truly controls the oil on your face without being harsh to the skin. I usually use this before I put on moisturizer and primer. Sometime I also replace it for the mosturizer itself.