Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Helps to control excess oil. Apply small amount to absorb oil and help control shine for up to eight hours.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Gosport, IN
Oct. 12, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
This product truly works!!! I am NOT a diehard MK fan. I like a select few of their products, but I am a HUGE fan of the oil mattifier for my oily skin. I can tell a big difference at the end of the day when I do or don't use this before I apply my makeup. Totally recommend!!!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
March 17, 2017, 3:30 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
I do not start my makeup without using this bad boy! I have very oily skin and this product does a great job in keeping my face matte the whole day. this is my ride or die product I can not live without. it's a must try if you have oily skin or even in those areas you get oily. reduces oil to the maximum and doesn't leave face dry
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Cleveland
June 27, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
Love all Mary Kay products I have tried. I purchased this along with a Mary Kay primer and I am in love. The primer keeps my makeup on all day during the hottest days, protects me from sunburn with minimal use (you don't have to cake this on whatsoever) a bottle lasts me 6 months so while pricier than others I get way better coverage and life time
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
Greenfield, IN
June 27, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
This is my FAVORITE daily product. I wear it on days with or without make up. I LOCE that it keeps my skin from getting shiny all day! It goes on easily and a little bit goes a long way, so the tube seems to last forever. A little pricey, but I haven't found an oil mattifier I like better.
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
May 12, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
I am in love with this stuff! My face is super oily, and this product makes my face the perfect matte. I can use it under my foundation, or just use it with a loose translucent powder over it. It's the best!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Arvin, CA
May 17, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
This is actually a really good product for oily skin. I've been using this mattifier for 3 months and never planning on stopping ,will recommend it to anyone .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
June 28, 2017, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
I haven't used this product yet, but I do have it in my room. It looks very nice and seems trustable also has a good presentation.
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
March 20, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
Most people don't know much bout this product and brand. This is the best product for people who have oily skin to use b4 makeup.
sedeno k.
sedeno k.
June 27, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
Mary pay has become one of my favourite brand...i especially love their primer... it gives my foundation a more refined finished look
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
March 18, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil Mattifier Full Size 6 Fl Oz/ 17 Ml
Mary Kay I love how good it works it giving for any skin toneĀ The packaging is really nices and it a worth the pricesĀ