Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
Helps to control excess oil. Apply small amount to absorb oil and help control shine for up to eight hours.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I do not start my makeup without using this bad boy! I have very oily skin and this product does a great job in keeping my face matte the whole day. this is my ride or die product I can not live without. it's a must try if you have oily skin or even in those areas you get oily. reduces oil to the maximum and doesn't leave face dry
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Gosport, IN

This product truly works!!! I am NOT a diehard MK fan. I like a select few of their products, but I am a HUGE fan of the oil mattifier for my oily skin. I can tell a big difference at the end of the day when I do or don't use this before I apply my makeup. Totally recommend!!!
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL

I am in love with this stuff! My face is super oily, and this product makes my face the perfect matte. I can use it under my foundation, or just use it with a loose translucent powder over it. It's the best!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Arvin, CA

This is actually a really good product for oily skin. I've been using this mattifier for 3 months and never planning on stopping ,will recommend it to anyone .
zeenah k.
zeenah k.

Most people don't know much bout this product and brand. This is the best product for people who have oily skin to use b4 makeup.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.

Mary Kay I love how good it works it giving for any skin tone The packaging is really nices and it a worth the prices
Marina T.
Marina T.

Matifica bem a pele, cobrindo uniformemente, a durabilidade é okay, nada excepcional mas ainda sim uma boa opção