BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover,3.75 fl. oz. see more...

Suzanne B.
Sarasota, FL
This is the best oil free eye makeup remover I’ve ever used! I have used other brands before and they never get all of my eye makeup off.
Cortni P.
My eyes never get irritated by this product and it gets my makeup off with minimal effort. I choose this product over any other
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for removing waterproof make up! Although, it’s very greasy so washing your face afterward is a definite must.
Marilla P.
Baytown
The oil-free makeup remover is amazing. It takes off my makeup so easily, even my waterproof products. The price is great for the size. With this product, a little goes a long way and that's great for me. I'm always looking for a great value but also a great product and I found both with this.
Erica D.
Vidor
My favorite eye make up remover. I love this and it is cheap and seems to last for a long time. Contains noniil but is a little greasy but leaves skin soft
member-fbdd0
Best eye makeup remover around. I’ve tried a number of them but none are as effective as removing it as this one
Noreen B.
This is a great formula.
Make-up comes off easily.  No scrubbing.
I use it every night. Effective...yes!
I have been using this as a repeat customer for years!
This a favorite product and the packaging makes it easy to travel with.  I order it regularly, so I don't run out

Ila G.
The only eye make up remover I like to use!! Super gentle and moisturizes the sensitive skin around my eyes without greasy feeling. Also don’t have to chase the makeup all over my face!
Yira R.
Santiago
Ufff me encanta este removedor de maquillaje 😍 sin mucho esfuerzo aplicado, deja los ojos y labios libres de rastros de maquillaje 😍