BY MARY KAY #3 in Makeup Remover

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• Does this remove makeup easily or do you have to scrub?6 Answers
  • What is everyone's "go to" form of removing their makeup? Mine i...6 Answers
  • Is this product any good7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
If you don't own Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover you need to call a Mary Kay consultant today and get this. Not only is this product economical and it is also versatile. This is the only makeup remover, I have ever used, that will remove mascara with no fuss. It leaves you skin feeling fresh and clean. You can also use this product to clean your makeup brushes. Which is something we all need to do so bacteria doesn't grow. This product is very economical to it only $10. I suggest you give your Mary Kay consultant a call today. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Ormond Beach, FL
I really do like this product a lot - I find I have to use a good amount though. I purchased through a friend who sells Mary Kay. I feel like I personally use too much product but this has already lasted me 2 months. The product needs to be mixed for it to work right so don't skip shaking the bottle! I really like this because it doesn't burn my eyes. I've had that problem with other removers and wipes but nothing with the Mary Kay product. It's about $18 so keep that in mind when purchasing. It does last a while though. Definitely factor that into the price!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
This eye makeup remover is really good. You just shake it up and put it on a cotton ball/cotton pad (I prefer cotton pads), and wipe the area until all the makeup is gone. This was my first time using an liquid eye makeup remover (as opposed to the wipes), and I think it is more effective because you can squeeze out more liquid if you need to (especially if you have stubborn mascara....or are heavy-handed like me, lol).
All of my eye makeup is always removed completely, and I never have that lingering fear that some mascara/eyeshadow has been left on my eye.
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
As a past Mary Kay sales consultant I can tell you that this stuff works. Although I haven't sold for the company for many years now I still call my old Mary Kay lady and order this makeup removes every 3 months or so. A little goes a long way with this oul free beauty. Not only does it remove makeup like a charm is does not burn my eyes and leaves my face feeling smooth and ready for the rest of my nightly routine. All hail Mk eye makeup remover ūüôĆūüŹĹ
Erica S.
Erica S.
I've tried so many Eye makeup removers and this by far is my favorite make up remover in the world!!!! LOL It's super effective and i have no complaints about it. The bottle itself is super cute and i would definitely recommend this to anyone. Or at least try it. You Could Find a consultant near you and ask them questions about this product. I am sure they will let you try it and give you more information about this product :)
Laci R.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
This is another beauty product I will continue to spoil myself with. I'm usually not big into these brands that have sales reps who stalk you and pretty much force you to buy their product, but this was such an amazing purchase. I don't use it on my entire face of course, and I have to wash off the oily residue with a regular cleanser, but it takes off the most makeup versus anything else for me. I love it!
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Smyrna, TN
This is one of my favorite beach bag essentials because if you have eye makeup on and you're getting ready to dive in the water, this will take it off with ease. The is a very gentle, oil-free formula that easily wipes away even the toughest mascara. A cotton ball or two and a bottle of this in your beach or poolside tote will serve you very well and give you makeup-free eyes in a pinch!
sabrina w.
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
The Mary Kay oil-free eye make up remover works wonders. The last time I used it was a couple year ago so maybe the formula has changed. I would use this product when I was in the shower and run off my long lasting mascara and it came off easily. It is also easy to apply. The downfall of this remover though is the small and the after feeling. Sometimes it would make my eyes swollen.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I have a tried a few makeup removers and this one is my favorite. I love how easily it removes my makeup. I have oily skin and I love how this product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily at all. It comes it in a convenient, easy to use bottle. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great, easy to use makeup remover.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Indianapolis
Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover has more of a one swipe and eye make up is off kinda deal. It makes your eyes soft and gets every last eye makeup off and actually soothes the eye lid instead of leaving that oily base after and then you put whatever cream you're wearing that night and it's not hard to rub into wherever you used that make up remover.
christina r.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
Who has the best makeup avon or Mary Kay???what is the difference in there products.? I heard mary kay is better though..
valarie a.
valarie a.
Does this product burn if it gets in your eyes?
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this remove makeup? Does it make your face feel grimy?
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eyelids sore or a burning feeling after use?
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
I have very sensitive eyes, all makeup remover sting my eyes. Can someone tell me if this is a good option of makeup remover that I can use for my sensitive eyes?