3 colors available

BY MARY KAY #2 in Makeup Remover

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• Does this remove makeup easily or do you have to scrub?3 Answers
  • Is this product any good5 Answers
  • I LOVE this stuff, but I'm wondering if anyone uses this to remove ...5 Answers
Reviews (1992)
Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
If you don't own Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover you need to call a Mary Kay consultant today and get this. Not only is this product economical and it is also versatile. This is the only makeup remover, I have ever used, that will remove mascara with no fuss. It leaves you skin feeling fresh and clean. You can also use this product to clean your makeup brushes. Which is something we all need to do so bacteria doesn't grow. This product is very economical to it only $10. I suggest you give your Mary Kay consultant a call today. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Ormond Beach, FL
I really do like this product a lot - I find I have to use a good amount though. I purchased through a friend who sells Mary Kay. I feel like I personally use too much product but this has already lasted me 2 months. The product needs to be mixed for it to work right so don't skip shaking the bottle! I really like this because it doesn't burn my eyes. I've had that problem with other removers and wipes but nothing with the Mary Kay product. It's about $18 so keep that in mind when purchasing. It does last a while though. Definitely factor that into the price!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
This eye makeup remover is really good. You just shake it up and put it on a cotton ball/cotton pad (I prefer cotton pads), and wipe the area until all the makeup is gone. This was my first time using an liquid eye makeup remover (as opposed to the wipes), and I think it is more effective because you can squeeze out more liquid if you need to (especially if you have stubborn mascara....or are heavy-handed like me, lol).
All of my eye makeup is always removed completely, and I never have that lingering fear that some mascara/eyeshadow has been left on my eye.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
My initial review from 2008 ...It was too oily imo(even after shaking it to death!!) it did remove my all make up(wich I waer some hard to get off eyeliner etc..) but omg it made my eyes hurt sooo bad..I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream.

UPDATE 7/26/10.....I must have gotten a bad bottle when I 1st used this. I recently got a free travel sized bottle from a friend.I gave this a try again and Wow!! It wasn't oily and didn't make my eyes hurt at all. I was pretty impressed this time with how gentle it was on my eyes. I would definitely get this again!!!
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
As a past Mary Kay sales consultant I can tell you that this stuff works. Although I haven't sold for the company for many years now I still call my old Mary Kay lady and order this makeup removes every 3 months or so. A little goes a long way with this oul free beauty. Not only does it remove makeup like a charm is does not burn my eyes and leaves my face feeling smooth and ready for the rest of my nightly routine. All hail Mk eye makeup remover 🙌🏽
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I tried this makeup remover today for a Mary Kay Party I attended. I had a bit of eye makeup on, and this product removed it quickly from only a few drops. It smelled good and didn't hurt my eyes at all. I was surprised at how easy it was to remove it! It is a bit expensive in my opinion, but since it doesn't take much to remove all of your makeup, perhaps it is worth it in the long run. If money is no issue, I would recommend this product for sure.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I've tried so many Eye makeup removers and this by far is my favorite make up remover in the world!!!! LOL It's super effective and i have no complaints about it. The bottle itself is super cute and i would definitely recommend this to anyone. Or at least try it. You Could Find a consultant near you and ask them questions about this product. I am sure they will let you try it and give you more information about this product :)
Ann K.
Ann K.
Goose Creek, SC
Literally the best makeup remover there is! I wear heavy mascara most days and usually wear waterproof since I live near the beach and go as often as I can. I love how it all just wipes away at the end of the day with this product and a few cotton balls. I never wake up with residue on my face from the previous day. I have tried substitutes and have regretted it. This is the one Mary Kay product I will NOT go without!
Laci R.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
This is another beauty product I will continue to spoil myself with. I'm usually not big into these brands that have sales reps who stalk you and pretty much force you to buy their product, but this was such an amazing purchase. I don't use it on my entire face of course, and I have to wash off the oily residue with a regular cleanser, but it takes off the most makeup versus anything else for me. I love it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
I like this eye makeup remover. I think it does a pretty good job of removing makeup, both regular and waterproof. I have tried others than I don't think really do a good job, or they remove most of the makeup but leave some. I think this one does a good job of removing all of the makeup. It does feel a little oily (even though it's oil free), but than feeling can easily be removed with a dry cotton ball.
christina r.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
Who has the best makeup avon or Mary Kay???what is the difference in there products.? I heard mary kay is better though..
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this remove makeup? Does it make your face feel grimy?
valarie a.
valarie a.
Does this product burn if it gets in your eyes?
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eyelids sore or a burning feeling after use?
Alondra S.
Alondra S.
I have very sensitive eyes, all makeup remover sting my eyes. Can someone tell me if this is a good option of makeup remover that I can use for my sensitive eyes?