BY MARY KAY #1 in Makeup Remover

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• What is everyone's "go to" form of removing their makeup? Mine i...7 Answers
  • Does this remove makeup easily or do you have to scrub?8 Answers
  • Is this product any good7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabrielle W.
Lititz, PA
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz.
Years ago I did a search to see what the best eye makeup remover was and this one was mentioned quite a bit. I bought it and have never looked back!! Whenever I run out and can’t replenish right away it’s a nightmare trying to remove my eye makeup. I put eyeliner on my waterline and this doesn’t burn or irritate my eyes and whisks it right off. It leaves the eye area feeling soft and moisturized. I hope they never stop making this miracle in a bottle!
Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz.
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is a great product, but it's not for me. My mom bought it (via her Mary Kay rep) for me to try out. Don't get me wrong - it's very effective for makeup removal and inexpensive compared to similar products. I just don't like the consistency overall. It feels like I get it in my eyes no matter what I do. Overall, I prefer a lotion/cream-based eye makeup remover, so I would not buy this again.
Katie S.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz.
This is by far one of the best eye makeup removers out there. It doesn't make skin oily and takes off all eye makeup- including waterproof mascara- with such ease. It also has a ton of benefits for the eyes, including helping to prevent eye mites (former Mary Kay consultant here). Though it is slightly pricey, it is totally worth it for how well it works.
Sonya H.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz.
Oh my goodness one of my favorite products. I used to wash my face at night and wake up with what looked like a black eye because of all the leftover mascara. With Mary Kay's oil free eye makeup remover I can can easily quickly and gently remove all the mascara leaving my face clean. The extra additive of conditioning my eyelashes is also a plus.
Shannon G.
New Castle, PA
I purchased this product from my cousin.  It is a good product that does remove eye make up well, and lasts a good while.  I do find that it is a bit pricier than some other things I have used for this purpose, and that is the only downside for me.  It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either!
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz.
This product really helps remove all the dirt and makeup around your eyes. The amount in the bottle does last for a very long time given a small amount goes a long way. I did purchase it for  many years till I went to a more organic way and just use coconut oil now. Price wise it is worth the money.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey Shore
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
I was scared to use this product as a makeup remover due to the fact that it probable wasnt going to remove the make up I had on. its oil free and wipes off all my eye make up and doesnt burn. works pretty great and just put it on a cotton ball. Im actually a rep so I get a discount on it which is awesome!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best. Makeup. Remover. Ever! I have tested multiple makeup removers and I think $15 for a remover is a great deal. I tend to put my eyeliner right under my upper lash line so when I need to take it off I need a product that won't burn my eyes. Not to mention if I put on more than two coats of mascara this remover takes it off like a champ. Not to mention this eyemake remover gently massages and deep cleans your lashes leaving them silky smooth for the next day. This product is also multi-purpose and can remove sharpie marker stains!!! I will forever buy this makeup remover and think you should too!
Cassandra S.
Nitro, WV
Review for: Remover,3.75
This is a really good product. I would admit, I am not as big of a fan on the price or the amount of product required to use. It is gentle on the skin and gets the job done, meeting expectations. While I have loved this product in the past, I have switched to something more affordable now.
Breia G.
Ft. Lauderdale
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
The best makeup remover period. The formula literally melts all makeup off your skin. It handles stubborn matte lipsticks effortlessly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It cleans your face perfectly and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. The best liquid remover I've ever used.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
Who has the best makeup avon or Mary Kay???what is the difference in there products.? I heard mary kay is better though..
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this remove makeup? Does it make your face feel grimy?
valarie a.
Does this product burn if it gets in your eyes?
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eyelids sore or a burning feeling after use?
Alondra S.
I have very sensitive eyes, all makeup remover sting my eyes. Can someone tell me if this is a good option of makeup remover that I can use for my sensitive eyes?