Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

The skin around the eyes is the most delicate skin on your face. All the more reason to use a makeup remover that gently removes all types of eye makeup, without leaving skin feeling greasy.

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes.
  • Hypoallergenic, oil-free and ophthalmologist-tested.

Ingredients

• Poloxamer 184 is a cleansing agent that dissolves oils and trapped soil to assist in removal from the skin.
  • Cyclohexasiloxane Solvent is a liquid capable of dissolving materials in a product.

HaaS anyone try this? I tried and is really good for removing all that mascara that sometimes get stuck for days even if you wash it 10 times. Only wipe with this twice and its gone.
Does this product work well for taking off water proof mascara?
Have you use before ?
Start your review of Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Martinsburg, WV
I use this daily and it removes my waterproof mascara with no problems !! And doesn't leave a mess on you face !
Cedartown, GA
The best makeup remover I have ever purchased! It quickly removes makeup without making your face feel dried out.
Science Hill, KY
Best eye makeup remover I've ever bought. Kinda on the pricey side but it is so worth the money. Will buy again.
Warner Robins, GA
I like this eye make up remover better than others I have used but it is a little Lily but not as bad as others!
This eye makeup remover works well and does so gently. I've tried other brands but keep coming back to Mary kay!
Kewaunee, WI
This is my ALL time favorite makeup remover. This so soft on your sun and takes the make up off with one swipe
It is very effective, and it lasts for a long time, I don’t remember how much I paid, but for sure is worth it.
Absolutely love the Mary Kate oil free I make up remover just remember to always shake it before you use it.
Ventura, CA
Used it 3 times and has left amazing results with my foundation and eyebrows because those are hard to get off
Medina
Works like a charm! Makes my skin feel great and removes all they eye makeup without burning or feeling greasy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yonkers , NY
7 months ago
Deisiree V. notice you have used this product, is it good At removing waterproof mascara ?
Deisiree V. • 7 months ago
Yes it does, and it’s smooth and doesn’t irritate your eyes.
10 months ago
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ? Yo uso el aceite de coco para despintarme😛
Hillary M. • 9 months ago
Siiiiii!!! Es buenísimo y claro sirve para muchas cosas más