Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

The skin around the eyes is the most delicate skin on your face. All the more reason to use a makeup remover that gently removes all types of eye makeup, without leaving skin feeling greasy.

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers.
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes.
  • Hypoallergenic, oil-free and ophthalmologist-tested.

Ingredients

• Poloxamer 184 is a cleansing agent that dissolves oils and trapped soil to assist in removal from the skin.
  • Cyclohexasiloxane Solvent is a liquid capable of dissolving materials in a product.

Iss this stuff worth buying ?
is it oily? or not
Does this remove waterproof makeupMary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ?
Start your review of Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica D.
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Jessica D.
This is a good product because it helps me remove my eye makeup easily and it is oil-free, but the only negative about this product is that when I need to remove makeup I have to use two different makeup removers, one for the whole face and this product only for the eyes
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Ana V.
the best to clean your face, does not irritate, leaves your skin soft and clean, excellent for removing mascara! I absolutely love it 😍
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Carolina A.
I love the product and of course I love Mary Kay's line, I've known him for years and tried his products, I love everything.. and it really removes all your makeup without leaving your face greasy 👏🏼
mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by mary C.
This Mary Kay Eye Removal is the best I have ever used. It removes in one swipe. It is amazing! I recommend that if you have not tried it, you should. I have tried a lot of eye removal products and this is the best.
Crystal B.
Media, PA
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Crystal B.
Best thing EVER !!!! So many uses for it , does not leave your face all yucky feeling or greasy. Some find it pricey but it’s a must have
Shirley E.
Tampa, FL
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Shirley E.
Este desmaquillante de ojos libre de aceite me encanta, quita todo el maquillaje incluso a prueba de agua, no irrita los ojos y además ayuda a mantener las pestañas y cejas acondicionadas, lo recomiendo 100%.
Jill D.
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Jill D.
Best eye makeup remover I've tried yet. I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't bother me at all. Doesn't leave my face all oily, it runs in to add moisture to skin. Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Zenaida P.
Mary Kay Makeup remover... One of my favorites! Excellent formula. Leave my skin clean and fresh. Does not cause irritation. I recommend it for all my friends.
Elisse A.
El Paso
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Elisse A.
Purchased at: Target
This is seriously the best make up remover ever I love using it to takeoff my mascara and it works so well it doesn’t leave your eyes oily I definitely recommend if you’re looking for make up remover.
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto te ayuda a quitar maquillaje de tu ojo pero te deja demasiado grasoso tu ojos despues de esoo. Si te ayuda pero si no te gusta tener tu ojos grasoso despues de remover tu maquillaje no deberias de usarlo!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raquel O.
Plantation, FL
il y a 5 mois
Jennifer K. il y a 5 mois
Yes it is a great makeup remover
Shannon B.
Georgetown, TX
il y a 8 mois
Is Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover safe for lash extensions?
Samantha A. il y a 6 mois
si es totalmente seguro
Caren D.
saint jerome
il y a 10 mois
sofia M. il y a 8 mois
Sin dudas el de Mary kay, porque es libre de aceites y no solo eso sino que ademas hidrata la zona, si bien es de calidad el de garnier prefiero el de Mary kay, que en una sola pasada quita una gran cantidad de producto y me atrevería a decir que todo también, espero te sirva 😉😘
Ismary L.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a un an
Sam A. il y a un an
Este es un producto excelente , me encanta que no tienes que desmaquillarte fuerte este líquido solito hace su trabajo , no daña la piel y es súper efectivo.