BY MARY KAY #1 in Makeup Remover

Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy.

• What is everyone's "go to" form of removing their makeup?...8 Answers
  • Does this remove makeup easily or do you have to scrub?10 Answers
  • Is this product any good7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Remover,3.75, Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz. more...
yes! This is an awesome makeup remover! If you have heavy eye makeup that isnt washing off, like mascara for example, just put some Mary kay oil free eye makeup remover on a piece of cotton and as soon as you pass it through the skin, it removes it! I dont need to scrub and irritate my skin. it feels nice and soft. I dont use it often but when I do, It like a miracle! I love it. Mary kay products are great, and this is one of my favorite Mary Kay Products.
Faviola M.
Paramount, CA
This is such a lightweight eye makeup remover, yet it's very effective. The feeling of the makeup remover is reminiscent to micellar water and it has no scent. I love that ther bottle is clear so that I know how much product I have left. Sometimes I use it all over my face for tougher makeup and I don't get that heavy feeling I get from other makeup removers (as if I was adding another layer onto my face). Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Liane P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz. more...
This makeup remover is great! I use the Thrive Causemetics mascara and it comes right off with this.  There's no irritation to the eyes or hard scrubbing needed.  It boasts of being oil-free, however, it looks like it has oil in it.  But, if you're looking for an all natural ingredients product, Modere makeup remover is great substitute.
Amanda D.
Louisville
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover more...
This is my favorite Mary Kay product. This got all of the eye makeup off without having to scrub at the eyes. I do feel it is too expensive for repurchase in comparison to other products that are similar to it.  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover works just as well...perhaps better, but has a much more affordable price point. The formulation is well done though and feels good on the skin.
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I love this makeup remover. It takes off anything and everything very quickly and gently. I I really like the packaging, because there is a very small hole that makes sure you don't get the makeup remover everywhere. I use it to apply the remover to a Q-tip and then remove the eyeliner from my waterline. It does leave a slightly oily residue, which I don't always wash off, but which does wash off easily with water.
Sonya H.
Omaha, NE
Oh my goodness one of my favorite products. I used to wash my face at night and wake up with what looked like a black eye because of all the leftover mascara. With Mary Kay's oil free eye makeup remover I can can easily quickly and gently remove all the mascara leaving my face clean. The extra additive of conditioning my eyelashes is also a plus.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover more...
I love this eye makeup remover so much! It is so gentle and easy to use! I just put a little on a cotton pad and than wipe my mascara right off. It isn’t oily and it doesn’t cause any irritation to my eyes! I will by buying this for the rest of my life probably haha! I 100% recommend you check it out, I’m very positive you won’t be disappointed!
Lexie B.
Review for: Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for All Skin Types 3.75 Oz. more...
This removes my makeup flawlessly and doesn’t leave a weird residue behind. I can say that it says “oil free” but the texture feels oily but it doesn’t leave oil on your skin, it’s very confusing. This doesn’t have a scent so it’s not full of harsh chemicals or anything damaging. I really enjoy this and it was decently priced.
Shannon G.
New Castle, PA
I purchased this product from my cousin.  It is a good product that does remove eye make up well, and lasts a good while.  I do find that it is a bit pricier than some other things I have used for this purpose, and that is the only downside for me.  It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either!
Caroline R.
Phoenixville, PA
One of the best makeup removal products I've ever used. You have ease in the removal and in addition the product does not harm your skin nor the region of the eyes.
The value is cheap and you can find it easily.
The packaging is great and you can leave it together with your makeup in a harmonious way.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
Who has the best makeup avon or Mary Kay???what is the difference in there products.? I heard mary kay is better though..
valarie a.
Does this product burn if it gets in your eyes?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
How well does this remove makeup? Does it make your face feel grimy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this remove makeup easily or do you have to scrub?
Angelica B.
Is this good for sensitive skin and does it leave your eyelids sore or a burning feeling after use?