BeautyBodyBody CareMary Kay
Nourishing Body Lotion,Red Tea & Fig,8 fl oz

Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion,Red Tea & Fig,8 fl. oz.

by Mary Kay

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion,Red Tea & Fig,8 fl. oz.!
iliana R.
I really liked this lotion mostly because it wasn’t too thick and creamy like other lotions I used and it smelled good while being subtle. I also think that it’s long lasting because a little goes a long way. The only factor for some is that it may be a bit pricey.
Beth S.
Minnetrista, MN
I love this lotion. It’s very moisturizing and I love the smell. For me it’s very gentle and I have sensitive skin. The only way to improve this product is to have it come back out as it was a Limited Edition.
Adriana A.
I have been using mary kay since 2012 and i love it , the prices are very good and the qualite is great, I use it everytime that I finish my shower and is very gently with my skin type, there is no cons and would recommend it to everyone, it worth it a lot.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion,Red Tea & Fig,8 fl. oz. uploaded by Kimberly M.
I was given this body lotion as a gift. I absolutely love the smell of the red tea & fig. I use this lotion daily to keep my skin looking smooth and feeling soft. When I looked up prices I saw that it seemed a bit expensive on Amazon. I would definitely buy this in the future if I found a really good deal on it. Mary Kay Nourishing Body Lotion,Red Tea & Fig,8 fl. oz.
Jaz’Myne  W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this product because of , not only the smell but also the packaging and the actual work of the product. My skin felt different immediately after using this lotion and I would recommend that everyone at least try it and see the difference in it yourself!!
Ashley F.
Love this lotion and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Stacy  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,990 reviews
I received a bottle of the lotus and bamboo lotion as a gift. Although the lotion was easy to blend in and left my skin feeling soft and smooth , the scent was awful and turned me off from using the product. I would not purchase another one as it seems to be that none of the scents are pleasant.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Mary Kay products are amazing, but I give this 3 stars only because of the scent. It's okay, but not amazing. Product is great for the skin just like ALL of their products!
Shakhlo Y.
Cumming, GA
I didn't have this, but I had such a scrub, it also works, the scrub removed papillomas, small warts, after the scrub the body rejuvenates

Looking for your answer?