Jessica W.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA

Is anyone a mary kay consultant? If you are how do you like it?
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
June 8, 2014, 4:38 a.m.
I love my life. Mary Kay truly has enriched my life. www.marykay.com/brittany.cecilia
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
March 15, 2014, 5:01 p.m.
I am a consultant and I love it! I get to spend time with wonderful women, help others learn great skin care and play with make up. If anyone on here would like to know more please message me at alcook@marykay.com :) I would love to tell you more and have you join my team.
Angela B.
Angela B.
July 13, 2013, 11 p.m.
I absolutely love being a consultant. I get 50% off, make my own hours, i am my own boss. I can spend time with my family and work too. Please feel free to contact any consultant if you would like more info.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
May 16, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
I AM AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE I GET 50% OFF ALL PRODUCTS AND TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY ON THE SIDE! WOOOHOOO
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
May 2, 2013, 5:57 p.m.
Im a consultant on my way out, and honestly I wouldn't go for it. I like the products, for the most part they are good quality. But what I found to be really difficult with selling them is that people don't like the type of tactics you have to use. For example, your not allowed to set up a booth or a table in a retail store to get customers that way. However, you are allowed to walk around inside retail stores and "warm chat" people, complementing them and what not, just so you have a reason to say you are a MK rep and ask them if they would be interested in buying. I have worked sales my whole life, I was at one point an assistant manager of a clothing store, but that kind of sales is just not for me. It felt very "door to door", and I usually just got annoyed responses and them telling me they were interested. Not to mention there is a really big stigma around MK, a lot of women who have never tried it before all think its an "old lady's" brand and they don't want to be associated with something they don't think is trendy. All in all, I ended up loosing WAY more money than I made, and that is the general situation with most MK reps I know. IF you want to hear more stories about it, or other peoples views on the subject, pinktruth.com is a good site to go to.
Emi S.
Emi S.
April 18, 2013, 11:54 p.m.
I am not but my friend Jane matanane is...check out her facebook page.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
March 25, 2013, 10:44 a.m.
I am a Mary Kay Consultant and absolutely love it. I mainly do it part time right now since I still have small children at home. I like the flexibility of it plus I love the products, so that all helps. If you are interested in learning more, you can reach me at feliciaferrari@marykay.com.
March 7, 2013, 1:17 p.m.
If you are interested in the mary kay business I would love to talk to you to give you my honest opinion of the company etc. :)
March 7, 2013, 1:16 p.m.
I am an inactive consultant at the moment. I think that most of the products are great. I am not the type of consultant that says "Only Mary Kay Products" I shop and use all sorts of beauty products. I find that the skincare isn't all that but love the beauty products. Especially the lip gloss. And love the beauty that counts products specifically because i know it is helping those in need.

Join Now