BY MARY KAY #99 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss is a no-compromise lip gloss that's ready to become your best friend - for beautiful lips today and tomorrow! Loaded with benefits, this lightweight gloss delivers ultimate shine in vibrant shades. From the moment you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is in my purse right now. I love the color and love the gloss consistency and staying power. And the tube lasts a long time!" in 25 reviews
  • "Glossy and smells good too. Does not smell after a long use and they have some good shades too." in 25 reviews
  • "I really love Mary Kay nourishing plus lip gloss. In the shade pink parfait it's subtle and moisturizing. It really is a great product." in 20 reviews
Lily I.
I love the color the packaging and the contrast on the lipstick and the brand name it just has a nice presentation and the lip gloss is so nice and smooth I find that it moisturizers my lip and it not too sticky like other lipglosses
Lucia D.
Reading
Mary Kay products are great. This lipstick is excellent. I used this product long time ago. I recommend this product. This lipstick has a long duration and your lipstick looks beautiful all day. I recommend buy this lipstick.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
This has been one of my long go to favorites.Mary Kay nourishine is not just your average lip gloss it is also like a ChapStick included. You can also wear this on top or under any great lipstick to give it an additional look. It is great versatile products from their line since you can try so many different looks. I suggest that you call your Mary Kay representative today and get this product in your bag today if it isn't already.
Jordan G.
Springdale , AR
I like the color and size of this product. It was somewhat more than I would normally pay, but worth it. It applys nicely. After some time, it becomes sticky. I did not like this. I would recommend this product!
Quinn K.
Puposky
Again, absolutely loving the color choices, just not the texture. Not too pricey, got it from a friend although it was brand new. Not a very long lasting product, I found that it wore off extremely easily. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
The colors are rich and they go in smooth. It’s kinda hard to get if you live in a small area because of lack of consultants. They are shimmering and matte alike both are good. I would recommend this.
betzy p.
manassas
So I have a lot of Mary Kay products like their foundation and the powder and I really love Mary Kay but the things I really love about Mary Kay is there a lip glasses they smell so good and go on your lip so smoothly
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
I don't like lip gloss very much to begin with and this lip gloss is really gooey and just not my cup of tea. I really don't like that it makes your lips constantly feel sticky.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Renee S.
Is this lip gloss sticky?