BY MARY KAY #73 in Lip Gloss

Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss is a no-compromise lip gloss that's ready to become your best friend - for beautiful lips today and tomorrow! Loaded with benefits, this lightweight gloss delivers ultimate shine in vibrant shades. From the moment you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica A.
Denver, CO
I love Mary Kay very good quality and lasts for a very long time it’s has very good packing I bought it off a lady that sells make up and I have used Mary Kay for a while now I would highly recommend any Mary Kay products
Alley C.
I had this product but in PLUM!! And it works amazingly long!! 3-6hours if your a messy eater then 3hours!!! The package was great I've had it for 2 years and it still looks new! Have to buy another clear gloss🤦🏾‍♀️
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
The colors are rich and they go in smooth. It’s kinda hard to get if you live in a small area because of lack of consultants. They are shimmering and matte alike both are good. I would recommend this.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
The only difference I can find between this and the other Mary Kay lip gloss is that this one feels more thick and sticky which makes it last less. I still love it though and will continue to use it.
Jessica L.
It is very shiny. I don't like a lot of lip glosses, but Mary Kay has some of the best long lasting gloss. Only thing is you have to be careful how much you put on because it can get sticky.
betzy p.
manassas
So I have a lot of Mary Kay products like their foundation and the powder and I really love Mary Kay but the things I really love about Mary Kay is there a lip glasses they smell so good and go on your lip so smoothly
Anelsy V.
I have only been able to find this lipgloss once and it is my most favorite ever!!! I was so sad when I finished the little bottle. It is so sparkly and doesn’t dry my lips up at all. It’s also not sticky like others.
Dannelle H.
Tucson, AZ
I once got this lip gloss for free from a mary kay consultant. And i was really excited for it. But it was too sticky. The pigment was very pretty. But I ended up giving it to my daughter cause it just wasn't for me.
Kriste_King
Glides in easy and makes my lips feel moisturized! It comes in a cute little box that shows the color. It lasts a decent amount of time without having to reapply but if you like a bolder look you can apply more.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Renee S.
Is this lip gloss sticky?