Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss Create Change uploaded by Taylor E.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss Create Change see more...

Denise M.
Memphis
I absolutely loved this dual shade lip gloss.  Depending on how you inserted the wand determined what color the gloss was.  It was quite beautiful and also each purchase benefited the Mary Kay Foundation for research against cancers that affect women and domestic abuse.
Taylor E.
Monroe, Ga
One of my favorite lip glosses. Its a go to for me and is very long lasting and smells wonderful almost like a vanilla smell. It doesnt smudge. It does have a shine/gloss. It is reasonably priced also. Its an awesome lip gloss when you just want a slight pop of color.
Dani M.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though, majesty is of the same formula, this lip kit is phenomenal! Time majesty is streaky any multiple coats for a terrible finish, but this black is very creamy you only need one extra coat on top and the lip liner is great as well. Great
Donna L.
Level Plains
 Lip gloss is everything when it comes to my lips it's super extra and shiny I just absolutely love it . So yes out defiantly met my expectations
Valerie C.
Northport, AL
I like Mary Kay lippie but they all are sticky to me. They are pigmented, go on great, look great but they don't stay put. They're sticky feeling.
Jermeasha W.
RICHMOND
Ggfg.dripccjgg firing  .@ WELUVCHE Somebody drip Somebody drip Somebody. ' ve Somebody drip u. ' ve Somebody drip t hat's. T here's
Jazmen L.
Frankfort
It was pretty good. I have a problem with biting my lips. Having this on them, not only keeps me from doing it, but makes it so you can't tell.
Sarah P.
Georgia
Glossy? Yes. Sticky? Double yes. That’s my reasoning behind the 2 stars. I hate it was glosses have that super sticky feeling.
Brandy L.
This lip gloss is a little to thick in my opinion and can leave lips feeling dry and tasting like old clay. We not recommend.
kristi619 H.
Dallas
Great product, shine that lasts . Small package can fit in your pocket discreetly. Just enough shine and color.

Amazon