MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossMary Kay
Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss

Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss

by Mary Kay

Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished.

• Loaded with good-for-you ingredients.
  • Smooths, protects and conditions lips.
  • Rich, intense, long-wearing shades
  • In a range of finishes – from no shimmer to shimming sparkle

NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss

NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss is a no-compromise lip gloss that’s ready to become your best friend – for beautiful lips today and tomorrow! Loaded with benefits, this lightweight gloss delivers ultimate shine in vibrant shades. From the moment you glide on this creamy, ultracomfortable formula, you’ll know it’s no ordinary lip gloss. With NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss, you get the brilliant shine you want plus an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling supple. Then it takes that moisture and locks it in, so lips feel soft and soothed. The nourishing, nonsticky formula contains our complex of antioxidant-rich vitamins and plant-derived minerals to smooth, protect and condition lips. And even better, the superlight, long-lasting lip gloss applies flawlessly with just the right coverage and no sticky mess.

Ingredients

Thanks to the Mary Kay scientists, NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss is the latest example of blending beautiful color with key skin care ingredients to help lips feel healthy and look younger.

• Pomegranate Sterol (Punica Granatum) helps to strengthen the skin barrier.* Pomegranate may be one of the oldest medicinal plants known to man, its use going back thousands of years. While Pomegranate Extract is an important ingredient with noteworthy benefits, for this product, the Mary Kay scientists used Pomegranate Sterol. This lipid-rich humectant, derived from the Pomegranate Fruit, has been shown* to increase hydration and strengthen the skin barrier. A healthy skin barrier is vital for maintaining hydration, a benefit especially important for lips since they can become dry and chapped so easily.
  • Antioxidant-Rich Complex helps protect, condition, soothe and smooth lips. Formulated with vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative plus plant-derived minerals, this complex is full of antioxidants to help protect lips from environmental damage. In addition, vitamin E is known for its skin-conditioning and soothing benefits, while the vitamin C derivative has been shown* to target collagen production to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help smooth lips.
  • Aloe Leaf Extract helps to soften and calm the skin. This botanical extract comes from the Aloe Plant, which can be traced back to ancient times – even thought to have been one of Cleopatra’s beauty secrets for keeping her skin soft.

*Based on in-vitro testing

Do you guys like this lipgloss Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss ?
Where can I get L.A girl matte lipstick here in Colorado?
Start your review of Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...also my family & friends enjoy it a lot.. It doesn't make your lips too glossy, it leaves just the right amount of lip gloss and is great for a night out!! in reviews
I love this product. This is my go to pink lip gloss. It's semi long lasting.in reviews
It feels great going on and the smooth moisturizing layer gives great shine.in reviews
I'm not so much of a lip gloss person but I received this product complimentary from influenster and I was pretty surprised it was very moisturizing and not to thick.in reviews
It gives just enough shine, stays for a long time, and has just enough hint of orange that its not flaming red on your lips.in reviews
Danville, IL
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rock 'n Red (Non-Shimmer)
I love this gloss so much! It makes your lips feel so good and it brightens them too. Very affordable and it looks great.
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by Angeles V.
Review for: Rock 'n Red (Non-Shimmer)
No encontré exactamente el mismo pero si es igual, la verdad que si me gusto mucho ya que si tiene el color cómo está y aparte de eso tiene brillo de verdad si te gustan los lip gloss te recomiendo estos ❤️
Yakima, WA
1,080 reviews
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.
Review for: Pink Wink (Shimmer)
I love this color a lot and I apply this one a lot it’s light weight on my lips and sheer and not too powerful on my lips. This one also is a bit darker than pink luster but I like this color aloe as well.
Eielson Afb, AK
I love that it goes on clear and just brightens up my lips. It tastes great. Lasts longer.
Anderson, SC
They come in many different colors that really works great so just try some and I know you will like it
Anaheim, CA
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by ᏞᎥᏁᎠᎪ Ꮯ.
Review for: Beach Bronze (Shimmer), Other
I think this one is shimmery and nice for a cute shine on lips. I can see the gold. It’s a nice gold on lips shines a lot a little works great to sticky for my lips and the glitter is to hard I can feel.
Lehigh acres
The color is really pretty and really shiny . I bought this is a Mary Kay store and until this day I still have it . It stays in for a very long time .Its really a good value and I would buy this again.
Blairstown, NJ
Review for: Beach Bronze (Shimmer)
I used to use this product a lot, it was a good neutral color but it was messy. It was a good product though.
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss uploaded by Diana M.
Review for: Sparkle Berry (Shimmer)
good moisturizing lip gloss, but it is pretty expensive in my opinion. Moving along it is also not a cruelty free lip gloss if I must point that out. Um Mary Kay tests on animals.... Thats not so good. At least not for me. Another thing about this lip gloss that I'm judgmental is that Mary Kay is a MLM (aka basically a cult and a pyramid scheme, look it up) and this product is VERY overpriced
Grand island , NY
I love this shade of lip gloss !! I love it because it’s not that sticky either !! It does stay on fairly long also !!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...