Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#12 in Lip Gloss

Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished. Loaded with good-for-you ingredients. Smooths, protects and conditions lips. Learn more!

Photos (79)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Hanceville, AL

This is a classic, timeless lip gloss. My sister sold MK in the 90's so she gave me a tube. Since I was not as artistic with my makeup as I am now :-) I would line my lips lightly with brown liner and then use ML Cream and Sugar. It was gorgeous. Cream and Sugar looks like cream with strands of gold in it. It is not frosty and it's not super, patent leather high shine. It is a classy, shimmery pearl. People always asked me what color lipstick it was. I ran out of this gloss for a couple years and moved on to MAC's plethora of colors but could never find any gloss that I could wear alone like Cream and Sugar or something that made my lips look better but did not look greasy. So I purchased a tube and am as happy as I was in the 90's. I don't line my lips in brown anymore, but I use a lighter liner or I swipe Cream and Sugar over my bronze and brown lipsticks. It's gorgeous.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA

I received this product in my first ever VoxBox. It left a lot to be desired. First, lets discuss the actual lipgloss. It is VERY sticky - almost tacky. Imagine melting a Laffy Taffy and applying it to your lips - that's the Mary Kay lip gloss. Then there is an issue with the applicator wand... since the product itself is so sticky, it is hard to get the product evenly smeared on the wand; when you pull it out there will be long strings of lip gloss, like chewed gum being pulled between hot pavement and the soul of a gym shoe. It does not apply any more evenly to your lips, either. I found all the product being pushed to the corner of the applicator, as well as the corner of my lips. Overall, the product is messy. I gave it two stars because I liked the color mine came in, although I was hesitant at first.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN

I think it's a nice cute gloss it leaves some color and shine to it. It lasted a lot longer than I expected it to but if your at a restaurant and your eating and drinking a lot it's not going to last the entire dinner but it's still a great product. There really isn't anything that special about this its just as good as a lot of drugstore lip glosses. You are pretty much just paying for the brand. I'm sure you can find a lot of dupes for this product. It was creamy and had a good applicator. Make sure to read others reviews on this product and to leave your own. Don't forget to like and comment on posts you enjoyed. Make sure to tell your friends about the app! It is amazing! Don't forget to tell them that this app is for reviewing only and not a way to receive free products. :)
Emma G.
Emma G.

I received a travel size set of these lip glosses as a gift, and I gotta say I was really impressed by their level of pigment. They have some high impact color! I have it in sparkle berry and a red that I can't remember the name of, and they work well on top of another lip color to add a finishing shine, or even on their own for a look that's still bold and fun. One application is pretty long lasting- I don't think I've ever had to reapply if I'm just going out for the night. A drawback to this though is that the gloss is very sticky and greasy; it even feels a bit heavy on the lips. If you have your hair down or it's windy, your hair will definitely get stuck on it. I'd recommend it to others, but only for short term wear because it feels gross after awhile.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY

Product Mary Kay , are very good , so it's hard to have to say , KNOW ? The brightness Nourishine surprised me completely , and my color Au Naturel and say with All Is Sure beautiful More and The microbrilhos naked tone WITH Dourados That Are Not In apparen't Lips But que makes all the difference .
Many people talk of gloss texture that IN USA Why and sticky , or because flows , THAT And Totally different . and creamy , but NOT AND too liquid, you know ! And Grossinho , FIXED Well In Lips , has um smell of delicious vanilla , lipstick MAC type , and IS FINISHING WITH A very lovely .
Virgínia E.
Virgínia E.
Brazil

VE (501908) neyla f.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044

Es una perla con clase, con brillo. La gente siempre me preguntaron qué color de lápiz labial que era. Salí corriendo de este brillo por un par de años y se trasladó a plétora de colores del MAC, pero nunca pude encontrar ningún brillo que podía usar solo como crema y azúcar o algo que hizo que mis labios se vean mejor, pero no se veía grasienta. Así que compré un tubo y soy tan feliz como lo fue en los años 90. Yo no se alinean los labios de color marrón más, pero yo uso un revestimiento claro o me swIPe crema y azúcar por encima de mi bronce y barras de labios de color marrón
Erinn C.
Erinn C.

I got one of these in my stocking for Christmas one year from a veteran Mary Kay advisor. I didn't expect much. To me, it looked cheap and boring, but man...This lip gloss is to DIE for! It smells and tastes good (don't judge me!) It gives you that subtle, velvety shine, not overly greasy and thick like a lot of other lip glosses. It's small and has a good applicator brush. A little goes a long way. Because of the tint, it literally works over every lipstick color without ruining it. Frankly I'd like to stock up on some of this because it is my absolute favorite.
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN

I'm a huge Mary Kay fan and this lip gloss does not disappoint. It looks just like any other lip gloss but its much more than that. The applicator allows for nice coverage and the lip gloss is thick but not too thick. It leaves a nice shine on your lips. The color is great for about any skin tone too. I actually think this smells and tastes pretty good too. My daughter loves putting it on and shes 4. Now I wouldn't say this lip gloss would last all day...but what lip gloss does? You will never find me without my Mary Kay lipgloss!
Kari Y.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA

I am a lip gloss addict... For a flawless shine to enhance the color of your lips, as if they're encased in clear top coat- this is a wonderful pick! Not only does it give your lips a beautiful shine, it's soft/smooth, it smells and tastes great, it is moisturizing, and it LASTS- which makes it seem to be a unicorn of lip gloss... It's so widely accepted that only lip stick and stain are meant to stay and gloss is temporary but I find this staying on and giving me the sweet smell of sugar and shimmering like diamonds for hours!
sadana t.
sadana t.

Are these lip glosses sticky
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Do you like mary kay beauty?
Ivett G.
Ivett G.

Are the products high quality for the price they are offered at?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

How long does the color seem to last?
Anita D.
Anita D.

Where do you buy your Mary Kay products?

Join Now