BY MARY KAY #34 in Lip Gloss

Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished. Loaded with good-for-you ingredients. Smooths, protects and conditions lips. Learn more!

Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss
  • "I'm not so much of a lip gloss person but I received this product complimentary from influenster and I was pretty surprised it was very moisturizing and not to thick." in 25 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is a little too sheer for my liking, but it applied smoothly and wasn't sticky and had a long lasting color. " in 16 reviews
  • "It gives just enough shine, stays for a long time, and has just enough hint of orange that its not flaming red on your lips." in 15 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of the Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango in the #MKGlam VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes and I absolutely loved it!" in 12 reviews
  • "It is great but the color is a little out of my comfort zone.......When I wear it I only apply a little bit so the color isn't blaring." in 9 reviews
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels nice on the lips and goes on smooth. I do not have any complaints about this product but a pain having to find a rep and then they keep calling and calling for you to reorder. Rather just go to store and purchase what I want with put the hassle.
Claire L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fancy Nancy (Shimmer), Rock 'n Red (Non-Shimmer)
I think this is one of the best lip gloss formulas I’ve ever encountered. A little sheer so some of your natural lip color comes through and makes these shades amazing on every skin tone. They’re $14 and last forever. Not tacky feeling at all. And! Formulated to be hydrating for your lips while you wear it! Fancy Nancy is an amazing pink and gold mix that looks absolutely fabulous as an every day lipgloss. Rock n red is an amazing cool toned red that’s vibrantly stunning!
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sparkle Berry (Shimmer)
I love this lipgloss. When I feel like going for just a hint of color and high shine, this is what I turn to. The color is an excellent purple just just be right amount of shimmer. It leaves your lips feeling healthy.
Jennyfer D.
Harlingen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip gloss ever. Very soothing and hydrating for the lips. Makes lips feel cool and also has a very good scent. I would definitely recommend again, especially the red one. I love the product so much! 10/10
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fancy Nancy (Shimmer), Pink Parfait (Non-Shimmer), Cafe au Lait (Non-Shimmer), Pink Luster (Shimmer), Shock Tart (Shimmer), Berry Dazzle (Shimmer), Rock 'n Red (Non-Shimmer), Pink Wink (Shimmer), Sparkle Berry (Shimmer), Silver Moon (Shimmer), Golden (Shimmer), Rich Spice (Shimmer), Sun Blossoms (Non-Shimmer)
 For $15 which is a little bit higher price than I normally would spend on a lipgloss these glasses are awesome. They don’t have that sticky feeling and I don’t feel like your lips are caked with some Vaseline. They are very shiny and gorgeous and in the same time your lips get to feel revived and soft. Definitely recommended I’m not a Mary Kay representative anyway but I truly on every shape there is.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fancy Nancy (Shimmer)
I got this for Christmas from one of my family members and I was hesitant at first because I have never used Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss or any Mary Kay products before in my life. But honestly I’m so glad that I got it because it’s probably my favorite lip gloss ever now! Gives an amazing shine and gives your lips and nice cute tone of color! Definitely recommend
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok when I first started with Mary Kay this was one of the first lip colors I got. I didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either. The color was just not for me, I am pale and didn’t suit well I felt.
Jenn L.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fancy Nancy (Shimmer)
Love this lip gloss! Probably my favorite shade of all the Mary Kay glosses. It’s long lasting and isn’t pricey at all. Would definitely spend the money on this product and will buy again!
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Luster (Shimmer)
Love this lip gloss! Super hydrating for your lips. Nice scent, very cute packaging. I own six of these glosses in various other colors, it this one is by far my favorite. It can be worn alone or layered on top of another color to add a shimmer effect. Great product!
Amna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Berry Dazzle (Shimmer)
Colors are very pretty, I don't know if formula changed. I had one years ago that I loved that didn't feel thick. This time when I bought one it felt a tad much on lips. Like thick n a little sticky. It could just be me, but the colors are nice. And feel is mositurizing. It's not sticky sticky, but it feels a little thick.
sadana t.
Are these lip glosses sticky
Gladys A.
Do you like mary kay beauty?
Ivett G.
Are the products high quality for the price they are offered at?
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color seem to last?
Anita D.
Where do you buy your Mary Kay products?