14 colors available

BY MARY KAY #26 in Lip Gloss

Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished. Loaded with good-for-you ingredients. Smooths, protects and conditions lips. Learn more!

Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss
  • "I'm not so much of a lip gloss person but I received this product complimentary from influenster and I was pretty surprised it was very moisturizing and not to thick." in 25 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is a little too sheer for my liking, but it applied smoothly and wasn't sticky and had a long lasting color. " in 16 reviews
  • "It gives just enough shine, stays for a long time, and has just enough hint of orange that its not flaming red on your lips." in 15 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of the Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango in the #MKGlam VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes and I absolutely loved it!" in 12 reviews
  • "It is great but the color is a little out of my comfort zone.......When I wear it I only apply a little bit so the color isn't blaring." in 9 reviews
Julia P.
Julia P.
Hanceville, AL
Review for: Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss -
This is a classic, timeless lip gloss. My sister sold MK in the 90's so she gave me a tube. Since I was not as artistic with my makeup as I am now :-) I would line my lips lightly with brown liner and then use ML Cream and Sugar. It was gorgeous. Cream and Sugar looks like cream with strands of gold in it. It is not frosty and it's not super, patent leather high shine. It is a classy, shimmery pearl. People always asked me what color lipstick it was. I ran out of this gloss for a couple years and moved on to MAC's plethora of colors but could never find any gloss that I could wear alone like Cream and Sugar or something that made my lips look better but did not look greasy. So I purchased a tube and am as happy as I was in the 90's. I don't line my lips in brown anymore, but I use a lighter liner or I swipe Cream and Sugar over my bronze and brown lipsticks. It's gorgeous.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss -
I think it's a nice cute gloss it leaves some color and shine to it. It lasted a lot longer than I expected it to but if your at a restaurant and your eating and drinking a lot it's not going to last the entire dinner but it's still a great product. There really isn't anything that special about this its just as good as a lot of drugstore lip glosses. You are pretty much just paying for the brand. I'm sure you can find a lot of dupes for this product. It was creamy and had a good applicator. Make sure to read others reviews on this product and to leave your own. Don't forget to like and comment on posts you enjoyed. Make sure to tell your friends about the app! It is amazing! Don't forget to tell them that this app is for reviewing only and not a way to receive free products. :)
Emma G.
Emma G.
Review for: Beach Bronze (Shimmer)
I received a travel size set of these lip glosses as a gift, and I gotta say I was really impressed by their level of pigment. They have some high impact color! I have it in sparkle berry and a red that I can't remember the name of, and they work well on top of another lip color to add a finishing shine, or even on their own for a look that's still bold and fun. One application is pretty long lasting- I don't think I've ever had to reapply if I'm just going out for the night. A drawback to this though is that the gloss is very sticky and greasy; it even feels a bit heavy on the lips. If you have your hair down or it's windy, your hair will definitely get stuck on it. I'd recommend it to others, but only for short term wear because it feels gross after awhile.
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
Review for: Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss -
I got one of these in my stocking for Christmas one year from a veteran Mary Kay advisor. I didn't expect much. To me, it looked cheap and boring, but man...This lip gloss is to DIE for! It smells and tastes good (don't judge me!) It gives you that subtle, velvety shine, not overly greasy and thick like a lot of other lip glosses. It's small and has a good applicator brush. A little goes a long way. Because of the tint, it literally works over every lipstick color without ruining it. Frankly I'd like to stock up on some of this because it is my absolute favorite.
ANAH B.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
Review for: Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss -
I'm a huge Mary Kay fan and this lip gloss does not disappoint. It looks just like any other lip gloss but its much more than that. The applicator allows for nice coverage and the lip gloss is thick but not too thick. It leaves a nice shine on your lips. The color is great for about any skin tone too. I actually think this smells and tastes pretty good too. My daughter loves putting it on and shes 4. Now I wouldn't say this lip gloss would last all day...but what lip gloss does? You will never find me without my Mary Kay lipgloss!
Kari Y.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss -
I am a lip gloss addict... For a flawless shine to enhance the color of your lips, as if they're encased in clear top coat- this is a wonderful pick! Not only does it give your lips a beautiful shine, it's soft/smooth, it smells and tastes great, it is moisturizing, and it LASTS- which makes it seem to be a unicorn of lip gloss... It's so widely accepted that only lip stick and stain are meant to stay and gloss is temporary but I find this staying on and giving me the sweet smell of sugar and shimmering like diamonds for hours!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Bolton, CT
Lip glosses are a hit or miss for me. My hair gets caught in it, it leaves a white resedue mark after a while, it lasts for five minutes, you get the picture. Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss however is something totally different! I have to apply this lip gloss once every couple hours, don't have to reapply after I eat or drink, and don't have to worry about a white resedue mark. There has not been a single lip gloss that can compair to Mary Kay's, there really isn't.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't leave that icky white line on the inside edge of my lips like a lot of lip products do. i consistently use this product because it is beautiful, has ingredients that are good for your lips, and it isn't sticky but it stays on your lips for a good amount of time. i buy mine from Mary Kay sales director Elisa Rowland and she always delivers. i get everything when i need it and am kept up to date on when new products launch that she thinks i might like.
shatara h.
shatara h.
Let me start off by saying I have finished this I do not on this anymore because I can't find anyone who sells it I received this from a coworker who did not like the color I wore this like I wore underwear OK every single day I love this product can't wait till I can get it again it didn't irritate my lips I got so many compliments on it this was my go-to lip gloss please bring it back go buy this now and if you get it please tell me where you got it from
Megan B.
Megan B.
Shaw Afb, SC
I LOVE when I have color on my lips. I mean who doesn't? But I HATE too thick lip gloss or lipstick that makes my lips sticky and gross. Thankfully, in high school, I sold Mary Kay for a short while and fell in love with their lip gloss. It's soft and smooth, not too sticky and comes off easily when need be. But the color lasts for hours and I'm left feeling sexy and pretty with tons of different colors to choose from to go with any outfit.
sadana t.
sadana t.
Are these lip glosses sticky
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Do you like mary kay beauty?
Ivett G.
Ivett G.
Are the products high quality for the price they are offered at?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the color seem to last?
Anita D.
Anita D.
Where do you buy your Mary Kay products?