BY MARY KAY #71 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Vanessa B.
Reading , PA
Great product ! I never got so many compliments on my lip.gloss !!! Fancy Fancy is such a pretty color, gives you a nice shade, yet nothing too bright, just perfect !
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this lip gloss as a gift from a friend. I absolutely loved it, even though I am not a fan of lip gloss. This one does not have that sticky feeling. I loved this shade. Obsessed.
Diana P.
Alpharetta
Very good lip gloss, non sticky, good smell, long lasting and beautiful matte colors. Totally recommended!!
Fabiolla D.
Produto maravilhoso de fácil aplicação, hidratante, cor maravilhosa e não deixa a boca grudenta.
Erika G.
Cleveland, OH
I really love this lip gloss. It's really nice especially in the daytime. I can used in day or nigth time. 5⭐ because I really loved.
Jennifer C.
I have this in the shade "melon sorbet" and it is like the perfect nude rosie color. The formula itself is thick, but not too much. However it feels very light weight on the lips and it stays for a decent amount of time. Very glossy and pretty
Fay L.
It's brown colored with a lot of shimmers in it, it has a cookie dough smell to it. I actually have the beach bronze lip gloss from Mary Kay. I use it whenever I'm doing a full blown makeup. It's really super glossy a little go a long way. I actually had this for along time it's actually close to being done. But overall it's a good product.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily.
I have bought the same one several times.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Is so cute and is long lasting, the color is rock n red and in my lips I feel a great hidratación :)
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
I love Mary Kay Nourishine lip glosses! They don't dry out your lips and they aren't sticky. Fancy Nancy, in particular, is a shade that looks good on everyone. I love wearing it alone, but it also adds a nice pop of shimmer to lipstick as well. Love, love, love it!
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.