BY MARY KAY #77 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Gabriela F.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mary Kay does have its perks but I never felt that "wow" factor when using Mary Kay. The lip gloss felt fine a little sticky afterwards but it didn't disappoint but it didn't make me wanna buy more.
Lashawn G.
High Point, NC
I love a good nude lip, and this just gives me what I want. I love how it's compact but there's a lot in the small tube. I have used this nourishing gloss for a little while and I am not disappointed. I would totally purchase again.
Michelle B.
Motley, MN
I really like this lipgloss. It has a very nice color to it and just very neutral with a pink tone to it.
Brandy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the color. It's long lasting and doesn't make lips too sticky. So many colors to choose from.
Victoria R.
Norway , ME
This is my all time favorite lipgloss. The color is so pretty on any shade of skin and it is creamy and it even taste good. The best!
Brandi C.
A little goes a long way and has great wear to it as well. Doesn't require reapplying over and over throughout the day.
Mariana V.
Soft and smooth, has a nice smell. Makes my lips luscious. Really good for just casual makeup and to keep your lips from being dry
Diana H.
Beeville, TX
A very bright, bold gloss! Looks great when I wear my lip liner first then apply the gloss.
Melanie A.
I tend to wear minimal makeup daily For that reason, I love a really good Lip Gloss that can give my lips a nice pop. This product does just that. It has truly exceeded my expectations in the areas of price and value. I will be buying this again in the near future, because I almost used my tube up.
April G.
This color is flattering on every skin tone. The sparkle and rosy gloss gives any face the perfect touch of color and glitter. Plus the formula isn't sticky and mositurizes your lips!
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.