BY MARY KAY #57 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Julia S.
Mesa, AZ
So Fancy. So Nancy. So Shiny. So Nourishing. Definitely Lives Up To The Name! Mary Kay Representatives Throw the Best Parties.
Emily K.
Charleston, SC
I love this Mary Kay lip gloss! The color is perfect and it's not too showy. I love the subtle glitter that stays on all night!! I ordered mine online and it arrived so quickly! I can't wait to try out new colors!
Carol C.
Cullman, AL
Love Mary Kay products. Love the gloss over lips stick to give it a different look or alone for just a touch of added color.
Kera B.
La Plata, MO
BEAUTIFUL color! I love Mary Kay because you can have a party and try all the makeup before buying! You can spend as much as you want or as little as you want.
Stephanie G.
Its very rare for me to find a lip gloss I like as far as color. Fancy Nancy is exactly what I was looking for. It didn't make my lips feel dry. I hardly could feel it on and it lasted on my lips for a very ling time.
Melissa M.
These lip glosses are so cute and so pretty. The colors and shades are perfect for me. They are light on my lips and don't tend to make them feel sticky. Love these lip glosses!!!
Micaela P.
Very good pigment especially those of dark colors, relatively accessible in terms of cost, scarce color variety, very good product, does not moisturize the lips but it lasts quite a long time its color. Product that I can love, I would buy it again I recommend it.
Stephenie G.
Rochelle, IL
One of my favorite colors Mary Kay has. Easy to apply and super smooth on your lips. Long lasting and the bottle design is so cute
Lori F.
If you have never tried MK lipgloss, start with this one. The color is universally flattering to all skin tones and doesn't feel tacky on your lips.
Amanda K.
Fantastic gloss! Leaves lips feeling great!! Color is very good for several people! Slight shimmer
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.