BY MARY KAY #71 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Miranda j.
I love the color really just completes a persons face very nice packaging I recommend this product it's very easy to apply
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
My mom gave me this lip gloss quite a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s such a pretty gloss and it’s such a natural everyday sort of gloss color that can be worn for a fancy event, date night, or just for going shopping.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I love these lip glosses. They come in pretty colors and give your lips a nice shine.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Very luxurious lip gloss! Highly recommend it! Rich looking and worth the value! A total must have! Makes my lips look so glossy and sexy! I love it !
Brilyn B.
This product can be found by a Mary Kay makeup seller.
This lip gloss does have a thick (kinda of sticky) consistency.
It’s not super long lasting.
I do like other Mary Kay products, but there are other cheaper and better lip glosses by other brands!
Justina L.
This was my first lip gloss ever and my first makeup product ever!! I loved it so much it looks beautiful on my lips and I love the hint of sparkles it has. The scent is a plus too. I absolutely love the smell of the lip gloss. I’m in love with how glossy it makes my lips look!!
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Love love Mary Kay’s lip gloss. But not a fan of this color. It just doesn’t go with my completion I guess. But love most of the shades. It is long lasting and feels great on my lips! I will always be buying more!!
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
It was a nice size, and Glittery look. It is perfect for a finished look and enhances the color you use with it. I love the smell and smooth texture. Needs more pigmentation.
Makeup M.
The color was really pretty and it was pigmented a little sticky but it does the job, i have used it in several colors before
Melissa M.
Oxnard
Love this gloss and smells like chocolate to me..would recommend if you like light brown colors ❣💞💕💞
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.