BY MARY KAY #52 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heaven S.
Sand Springs, OK
All of the brand I find to be really dry. It’s just not for all skin types at all. You would need samples of something before buying it from this brand because it’s weird to apply their stuff.. it’s just weird
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Streaky and does nothing for longer than 30 seconds after many coats. The glittery ones were super chunky. Bummed out, wanted TO love them!
Harley T.
Cleveland, AL
I bought my lip gloss from myself when I sold it. I have to say I'm not a fan. I have used it multiple times. And I just don't like it. I was disappointed. It is certainly sticky I would not buy it again.
Anely M.
Roswell, GA
It was OK I did not enjoy this I felt horrible foyer buying this my sister hatred this
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Got this for free by the Mary Kay sellers who won't leave you alone. First the product was horrible. It didn't last and very sticky in a way. I don't know how this brand is still on the market its so tacky
Nikki H.
I've tried lots of different lip glosses, including several from Mary Kay. I decided to try this shade when my Mary Kay friend was running a lip gloss special. I love the color and the shimmer, but I'm sad to say it's a bit sticky going on and doesn't last very long.
Sarah S.
Pacific
I find this lip gloss really unflattering and very sticky. The applicator is a great shape though so maybe another color would be better. I thought the gloss was really tacky considering the little amount of time it stayed on my lips. I will not be buying more Mary Kay glosses.
Thalita A.
Adorava ele, na verdade não tenho muito o que falar foi um dos únicos produtos da Mary kay que testei ......
l like the lipsticks but i can say the same of the lipglosses, maybelline isn't, the fórmula, because un muchacho opinion i don't like todo use lipglosses.
Something that i like of the Mary Kay products are the good smell, ir so nice, and all the products hace the similar smell.
Wendy H.
Olympia, WA
What I enjoy about this product it the mild color ads a nice shine to my lips and has a slick feel to it at first. The mild flavor/sent has an uplifting quality, slightly fruity. What I don't like is that it's sticky and goopy in the bottle and that the color does not last long and does not hydrate my lips but makes them feel dry after a while.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.