BY MARY KAY #57 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Brittany M.
I got this as a sample in one of my chegg boxes from ordering textbooks. I'm not a lip gloss fine but this one is really pretty and smells nice. It can get kinda sticky and my boyfriend hates to kiss me with it on. But it's fun to wear.
Lashawn G.
High Point, NC
I love a good nude lip, and this just gives me what I want. I love how it's compact but there's a lot in the small tube. I have used this nourishing gloss for a little while and I am not disappointed. I would totally purchase again.
Kristin N.
Fancy Nancy is such a popular color! Mary Kay’s little tubes pack a lot, so don’t worry about running out quickly. I also like that it isn’t “sticky” or a weird smell like most cheap lipglosses. One thing to be careful of is, everyone’s lip color is different, so each lip gloss can vary in color, depending on who’s wearing it
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
If you want a lip gloss that has a glittery shine while keeping your lips moisturized for more than 20 minutes, then definitely check out fancy Nancy lip gloss. The color looks super girly pink in the bottle,but when it add glitz and glam without looking overdone. I love wearing it alone and with other colors of lipsticks.
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
Absolute favorite lipgloss. I hate when lipgloss is sticky and this isn’t sticky whatsoever. This is a great everyday color plus it also hydrates and moisturizes your lips. It smells good and doesn’t have a funny flavor. Doesn’t really have any kind of flavor. But I love this by itself and on top of other lipstick colors!
Jennifer P.
I tried this one time because my friend had it and wasn't too impressed by it. I wasn't a big fan of the color and it was way too sticky for me. I like lip glosses that are moisturizing and don't feel like my lips are sticking together.
Theresa D.
Cortland
Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss (Fancy Nancy)
This is my absolute favorite lipgloss hands down. I have had people tell me they can’t help but notice and how much they like it. It’s not overly sticky like other lipglosses can be. It won’t make your med/long hair keep sticking to your lips. Smooth feeling and perfect shine!
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I like the color of this gloss and how it leaves a good sparkle either on its own, or on top of a regular color for a little something extra! It is decently priced, and makes for a good gloss to keep on hand in the car. It can get a little clumped if not used regularly, but overall it's super pretty and girly!
Kiah C.
I love this lip gloss. The color is universally flattering and the formula is very moisturizing. It's not sticky at all, and wears well. You do have to reapply, but that's normal for lip gloss I think. I highly recommend
Yocasta B.
This color is one of the most used, it looks like a natural shine, it can also be perfectly combined with other lipstick, looks great on brown skins ... I recommend it when you want to wear a natural look, when you go near home and Even to the gym, so your lips look beautiful and with a natural shine.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.