BY MARY KAY #52 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
MARY Kay is NOT just for your grandmother! This skin care line is amazing from start to finish but the cosmetics are equally as fabulous and even more affordable! This lip gloss is the creamiest most delectable color & will compliment ALL skin tones. My favorite things about this gloss-never, ever, ever Sticky
Kiah C.
I love this lip gloss. The color is universally flattering and the formula is very moisturizing. It's not sticky at all, and wears well. You do have to reapply, but that's normal for lip gloss I think. I highly recommend
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I like the color of this gloss and how it leaves a good sparkle either on its own, or on top of a regular color for a little something extra! It is decently priced, and makes for a good gloss to keep on hand in the car. It can get a little clumped if not used regularly, but overall it's super pretty and girly!
Yocasta B.
This color is one of the most used, it looks like a natural shine, it can also be perfectly combined with other lipstick, looks great on brown skins ... I recommend it when you want to wear a natural look, when you go near home and Even to the gym, so your lips look beautiful and with a natural shine.
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
I just bought this gloss, and it has quickly become one of my favorite Mary Kay glosses. It's a sheer,pinky-nude with a sparkle to it. I absolutely love it! You can build up the coverage. It doesn't dry out my lips, and this will quickly become a permanent staple in my lipgloss collection! Would I recommend it? Yes.
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
OMG! I love this product. I received on of these at a Mary Kay facial in a little sampler and fell in love. I've never used Mary Kay before so this was a great first impression. The lip gloss was a little on the expensive side for such a small bottle but the better the product the higher the price.
Emily T.
I love this gloss, it's moisturizing, the color is great, and it's perfect for throwing in your bag! It's easy to apply, and it looks great alone or over lipstick. The scent is nice and light, and the shimmer isn't chunky or obnoxious. I definitely recommend this, or any gloss from the same line!
Ariana Q.
This lip gloss is $15 and is super pretty. What i love most is that its not sticky like most lip glosses. The glitter shows so beautifully on the lips. However, it is kind of pricey for a tiny little bottle which in my case runs out very quickly. But like i said i buy it for quality not quantity.
Barbeli S.
Provo, UT
One of the silliest, most comfortable, non-sticky glosses I have ever used. The color is very rich and opaque for lip gloss and I always have one handy in my purse. Never regretted buying a Mary Kay product ever as they have a fantastic return policy. Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss
Shaye S.
Needmore, PA
Growing up my mother always ordered from a Mary Kay provider that was her friend and she would always get me something that I could enjoy as a little girl and one order, she bought me the clear star lipgloss and I still use it to this day! Over any type of lip color it looks great and shiny.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.