BY MARY KAY

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Brandi S.
Somerset, KY
I am not one to spend lots of time on my makeup most day - often it is powder on my face, possibly a little blush, chapstick and I'm out the door.  This lipgloss though is one of my favorites because I can wear it with my scrubs to work or with a dress to church.  It adds just enough gloss to make me look more put together without worrying about matching an outfit because it compliments everything.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
I love this lip gloss. It goes on nicely, feels great, has great color, and it is easy to throw in a purse and carry with you. I don't have to worry about it melting. It exceeded my expectations! I would definitely buy this again and several other shades!
Tyson C.
My mom wears Mary Kay and she gets lipsticks for free all of the time when she buys make up. She usually does not wear liquid lips, so she gives them to me. I really enjoy this formula particularly. It is a soft formula that is not too tacky and it last for a long time. Not the most affordable thing in the world, but still nice.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
LOVE this glosses! I don't like when a gloss is very liquid cause I will play with it all day and it doesn't stay on very long. This ones are the longest lasting glosses I've tried. All of them are pretty shimmer y but they give you such a natural glow
Lashawn G.
High Point, NC
I love a good nude lip, and this just gives me what I want. I love how it's compact but there's a lot in the small tube. I have used this nourishing gloss for a little while and I am not disappointed. I would totally purchase again.
Brittany M.
I got this as a sample in one of my chegg boxes from ordering textbooks. I'm not a lip gloss fine but this one is really pretty and smells nice. It can get kinda sticky and my boyfriend hates to kiss me with it on. But it's fun to wear.
Kristin N.
Fancy Nancy is such a popular color! Mary Kay’s little tubes pack a lot, so don’t worry about running out quickly. I also like that it isn’t “sticky” or a weird smell like most cheap lipglosses. One thing to be careful of is, everyone’s lip color is different, so each lip gloss can vary in color, depending on who’s wearing it
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
Absolute favorite lipgloss. I hate when lipgloss is sticky and this isn’t sticky whatsoever. This is a great everyday color plus it also hydrates and moisturizes your lips. It smells good and doesn’t have a funny flavor. Doesn’t really have any kind of flavor. But I love this by itself and on top of other lipstick colors!
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
If you want a lip gloss that has a glittery shine while keeping your lips moisturized for more than 20 minutes, then definitely check out fancy Nancy lip gloss. The color looks super girly pink in the bottle,but when it add glitz and glam without looking overdone. I love wearing it alone and with other colors of lipsticks.
Jennifer P.
I tried this one time because my friend had it and wasn't too impressed by it. I wasn't a big fan of the color and it was way too sticky for me. I like lip glosses that are moisturizing and don't feel like my lips are sticking together.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.