BY MARY KAY #75 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I love this gloss. It lasts for a long time, my lips never feel dried out like some glosses make my lips feel. And the color is amazing. This with a little clear gloss on top make my lips look so amazing!!
Markie K.
Larned
I use to sell Mary Kay! Fancy Nancy was one of my go to colors. But I loved all their colors. Even red and red isnt a thing I wear or at least can pull off. Love Mary Kay products just to expensive
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
Any Mark Kay lip glosses are going to be amazing. Fancy Nancy is a classic and goes with every look. They are a little pricy but nothing different than other popular brands. Definitely recommend trying one.
Jessy M.
barstow
Honestly this was one of the very first item I bought from a seller and I love it I love the color and the texture the gloss has it’s so easy to apply the only thing I don’t really like is the size of it I think it’s a little too small
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
LOVE the applicator on this gloss! The color went with almost every lipstick I owned but it could also stand alone and look super good! I think the price of the product is perfectly matched with the quality!
Taylor 💋.
Love this! It smells amazing! It looks amazing and it goes on so amazing. I don’t usually like buying anything that isn’t from a Sephora or store but I do love this! I would definitely recommend to anyone .
Constance N.
I do love lipglosses and I like Mary Kay as well.. I usually purchase Cafe Au Lait which is a beautiful natural color, it’s reasonably priced compared to other brands and last a very long time
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Okay first of all, I ABSOLUTELY love this product. I've been using it a long time and I've tried many other similar products but this is my favorite lip product from Mary Kay the pigment is amazing
Sam D.
Kilgore
This shade is so adorable! It’s a peachy pink with a little hit of a metallic gold reflect. The formula is a bit sticky but it leaves my lips feeling very soft and I will never be able to get over the gorgeous color.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this lip gloss as a gift from a friend. I absolutely loved it, even though I am not a fan of lip gloss. This one does not have that sticky feeling. I loved this shade. Obsessed.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.