BY MARY KAY #52 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
I used this lip gloss in a sample and can't believe I didn't buy any! I used up as much as I could out of that sample. It lasts at least half the day and it easy to apply since it comes with an applicator. If you get it outside your lips it is easy to remove and isn't a bold color. But oh so beautiful!
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
This is a very creamy and pigmented formula. I love that it adds shine and has a tiny bit of sparkle. The 'Fancy Nancy' color is a very nice mauve/pink color. It's very easy to apply, and it will last but is not a lipstick or stain so it will wear off with food and drinks. It's reasonably priced, and definitely something I keep in my purse.
Brandi S.
Somerset, KY
I am not one to spend lots of time on my makeup most day - often it is powder on my face, possibly a little blush, chapstick and I'm out the door.  This lipgloss though is one of my favorites because I can wear it with my scrubs to work or with a dress to church.  It adds just enough gloss to make me look more put together without worrying about matching an outfit because it compliments everything.
Kristy B.
This has been a favorite shade of mine for a really long time. I love the gold sparkles and the way it smells. It's a gloss that feels really smooth, non-drying and lasts a few hours but if you eat, it'll go away almost completely. I think it's just slightly too pricey tbh, but the amount of gloss will last you a good while at least.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
I love this lip gloss. It goes on nicely, feels great, has great color, and it is easy to throw in a purse and carry with you. I don't have to worry about it melting. It exceeded my expectations! I would definitely buy this again and several other shades!
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
LOVE this glosses! I don't like when a gloss is very liquid cause I will play with it all day and it doesn't stay on very long. This ones are the longest lasting glosses I've tried. All of them are pretty shimmer y but they give you such a natural glow
Tyson C.
My mom wears Mary Kay and she gets lipsticks for free all of the time when she buys make up. She usually does not wear liquid lips, so she gives them to me. I really enjoy this formula particularly. It is a soft formula that is not too tacky and it last for a long time. Not the most affordable thing in the world, but still nice.
Lashawn H.
Kernersville, NC
I love a good nude lip, and this just gives me what I want. I love how it's compact but there's a lot in the small tube. I have used this nourishing gloss for a little while and I am not disappointed. I would totally purchase again.
Brittany M.
I got this as a sample in one of my chegg boxes from ordering textbooks. I'm not a lip gloss fine but this one is really pretty and smells nice. It can get kinda sticky and my boyfriend hates to kiss me with it on. But it's fun to wear.
Jennifer P.
I tried this one time because my friend had it and wasn't too impressed by it. I wasn't a big fan of the color and it was way too sticky for me. I like lip glosses that are moisturizing and don't feel like my lips are sticking together.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.