BY MARY KAY #52 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanice T.
Henderson
This lipgloss is fine. However, it felt very thick and sticky on the lips. I felt like when I rubbed my lips together, it would cause the gloss to separate and look patchy.
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Never been a fan of glosses but this one is very smooth and I love the shimmer it has. A light natural pink color and lots of gold sparkle. But a little expensive
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
Fancy Free is my favorite and I ordered two of this item, however, when my order arrived, I had one Fancy Free and one Au Naturel...big disappointment! The warehouse label on both boxes stated Fancy Free, but one of the boxes was labeled by Mary Kay as Au Naturel and likewise on the item within! The warehouse personnel and the distributer needs to be more careful about labeling and checking items to be absolutely certain that items are correct before sending out!
Gracie B.
Mount Vernon, IN
Oh fancy Nancy, how I love thee!! I adore this color. It looks great by itself or over any color. It's such a light color that it can go over any lipstick and add a little bit of gloss and shine. I'm so thankful that I'm a Sales Director and the company creates such timeless products!
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
I cannot get enough of this lip gloss. During the summer when my makeup look is more fresh and glowy, this is my #1. One swipe on the top and bottom lips and I'm out the door. Has a gorgeous sheen that doesn't make my dry lips look even more cracked. They look moisturized and plumped. Has a nice color to it, too,which is an added bonus as it is a lip gloss where the color actually shows up.
Heather N.
Love all thing Mary Kay, Fancy Nancy is my favorite color lip gloss. I wear it on top of lip stick and by itself. It's long lasting. My only complaint is it's kind of a messy tube. I restock whenever I am out. I currently have 3 tubes. I always recommend Mary Kay products.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I currently own 3 MK lip glosses. Fancy Nancy, Beach Bronze and Golden. My favorite will always be Fancy Nancy. This product is a little sticky but bearable. The color and shine is amazing. I prefer more neutral glosses and these products are perfect. I have purchased others such as Pink parfait and the red one but gave to girl friends-- I want a faint color and shine on my lips. I will continue to repurchase. Love, Love, Love
Jennifer C.
I have this in the shade "melon sorbet" and it is like the perfect nude rosie color. The formula itself is thick, but not too much. However it feels very light weight on the lips and it stays for a decent amount of time. Very glossy and pretty
Chelsey S.
Charlotte, NC
I'm still shopping around for the 'perfect' lip gloss for me, but I've been using Mary Kay NouriShine lip gloss for quite some time. I bought it through my representative and I'm always impressed with the packaging. It's a great gloss but for the price, I can probably find something comparable for less.
Caroline R.
Hattiesburg, MS
My absolute favorite lip gloss! It's the perfect color with a little bit of shimmer. It stays on a long time. Whether you wear it by itself or on top of a lipstick to calm its color, it's the perfect gloss. It's the perfect size too! It's super small, so it fits perfectly in the small pocket of a big purse or even more perfectly in your tiny clutch. I have 2 (one for my big purse and one for the small purse) ❤❤
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.