BY MARY KAY #71 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Nicole M.
Boonville, IN
I love this color! And I love how it is pigmented so that it shows a color and isn’t just gloss. It doesn’t last long but you don’t expect it to. I would recommend this to people, and I plan to continue to use this product.
Mercedes V.
I love the way this goes on and stays put. It's so buttery, creamy, hydrating, and perfect pigment and color. I ran out and been trying to get my hands on some more. the ordering part is that part I dislike, but that's just me
Christy S.
I love this color. It’s not too bold nor is it too pale. My consultant even said it’s a very popular color. Love it and love how smooth and creamy the lip gloss is. The only con is sometimes it feels slightly sticky.
Amy W.
I love the glossy shine and the sparkle it gives, and the convenient little tube is easy to bring anywhere, I am just not a huge fan of the price or the availability all the time since it is not available in stores.
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
This gloss had good color; but it was extremely sticky on my lips. I had to keep reapplying as it kept coming off whenever I ate, drank, or just throughout the day. I wouldn’t buy again because of how sticky it was
Leah P.
Edina, MN
The neuroshine lip glosses from Mary Kay are so amazing! They feel as moisturizing on your lips as chapstick but they are beautiful as well. They’re glossy and sparkly and pretty well pigmented for a sparkly gloss
Debbie D.
I love the Fancy Nancy lip gloss by Mary Kay. It goes on smooth and has a beautiful shine. I only wish the product came in a bigger size! Apply on top of your favorite lipstick for a fuller look. Highly recommend!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
This product smells great and I love how it looks! It’s easy to apply, but is a little sticky. Overall it’s very good and one of the only lip glosses I go to. This line also comes in lots of colors. I’d recommend!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the variety of finish colors mary kay has for lip glosses. I use them more often than the lipsticks. This is a particularly nice one over top a base color. Sometimes they get a bit sticky, but overall good.
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
Love love Mary Kay’s lip gloss. But not a fan of this color. It just doesn’t go with my completion I guess. But love most of the shades. It is long lasting and feels great on my lips! I will always be buying more!!
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.