BY MARY KAY #52 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ASHLEIGH S.
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
This is the best lip gloss this brand has. I’ve been using it for my whole life basically and I LOVE IT. I don’t know if for others it’s not a 5 star product, to me it is. I love the color and finish it gives and of course I love the flavor as well.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this stuff. It's one of the few lip glosses that are a little more expensive and totally worth the money spent. Not sticky, very luxe, high end and the shine is unbelievable. I have bought the sample packs and the big tubes!!
Makinzie J.
I don’t like lip gloss all that much but I do like Mary Kay so I gave this a try. They have an array of colors but I think this one is so pretty. It has a nice feel to it, it doesn’t feel sticky which I feel is why a lot of people don’t like to wear it. It did have a bit of smudging when you ate or drank but it is a gloss not a liquid matte lipstick so I can’t really complain about that. But I was overall satisfied with this product even for a liquid lip lover.
Amber J.
Shelby
This is a great product. The only downside being the price but I know how Mary Kay works. They have quality products and this is one of them. Personally though this gloss is more sticky than others but still puts off a good color.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product. It feels great and it comes at a great price. It works super well and I highly recommend this product for everyone. I would definitely buy this product again once I finish it because it is amazing.
Olivia S.
I absolutely loved the Mary Kay Lip gloss in the shade cafe au lait! It's the perfect your lips but better shade, last pretty well, not sticky and is not glittery or chunky at all. I absolutely adore the gloss.
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
I love Mary Kay products! I have a friend who sells them and she does a wonderful job of being a consultant. This lip product in particular is a great shade and really matches my skin tone it really accentuates my eyes. I would highly recommend
Tori M.
Midlothian, VA
Any Mark Kay lip glosses are going to be amazing. Fancy Nancy is a classic and goes with every look. They are a little pricy but nothing different than other popular brands. Definitely recommend trying one.
Taylor 💋.
Love this! It smells amazing! It looks amazing and it goes on so amazing. I don’t usually like buying anything that isn’t from a Sephora or store but I do love this! I would definitely recommend to anyone .
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.