BY MARY KAY #75 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
Kyra B.
Lonsdale
love the Fancy Nancy, it last pretty long on your lips for about 3 hours or more,it just almost like lip stick but lighter in color. it's the perfect shade for a pop of color that still looks somewhat natural, and I love the sparkle. I also feels like it makes my lips look a little more plump. It's perfect!
ASHLEIGH S.
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
L3xyl3w S.
I thought the color was really pretty but when I applied it then that’s when it became sticky and every time I moved my lips they would stick. I wish it was more smoother because it’s so thick but color wise it’s really pretty and it has lots of shimmer and sparkles in it.
April D.
Livingston, TN
I love these lipglosses! They deliver amazing impact on their own but then you can apply them over another lip color and totally change up the look! I have been using this product from Mary Kay for over ten years! So I can confidently recommend this product to you knowing that I it’s a product I will continue to repurchase!!!
Kat M.
I loved this lipgloss for years! The color is perfect for fair skin. The only downfall is that you can feel the glitter in the gloss which I’m personally not a huge fan of. The packaging isn’t special and could definitely use an update but the product itself is beautiful.
Jamie S.
This is an amazing lip glass that looks good on everyone and ever age! The glitter in it is so subtle that it is still a refined look. I love mine, but it normally gets stolen by my mother or sister. That is the only downside...everyone loves it and wants to take it
Hanna L.
Amazing color and my lips felt so refreshed while wearing this. It's fantastic for wearing to work and out with the girls. It's not over powering but not too light. It's perfect to notice and feel beautiful but not feel like you're lip color has taken over.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I like Mary Kay lip glosses, they have nice color but are small bottles and they don’t last very long. I bought mine from a vendor and a craft sale which was convenient and had all the color to see. But I’m not particularly a fan of glosses that don’t stay long.
Bailey J.
Valley spring
Fantastic glimmering shine, with a pink hue. A hint of glitter leaves you feeling fashionable and ready for the day. A smooth application ensures even coverage and its long lasting formula lasts for hours, even while eating and drinking.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.