BY MARY KAY #69 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
ASHLEIGH S.
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
Jamie S.
This is an amazing lip glass that looks good on everyone and ever age! The glitter in it is so subtle that it is still a refined look. I love mine, but it normally gets stolen by my mother or sister. That is the only downside...everyone loves it and wants to take it
Amber J.
Shelby
This is a great product. The only downside being the price but I know how Mary Kay works. They have quality products and this is one of them. Personally though this gloss is more sticky than others but still puts off a good color.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is my favorite lip gloss from Mary Kay. It’s a neutral shade with just a little shine. It’s meets all my expectations because it stays on all day long. It’s not too pricey and I definitely would recommend this for others.
Makinzie J.
I don’t like lip gloss all that much but I do like Mary Kay so I gave this a try. They have an array of colors but I think this one is so pretty. It has a nice feel to it, it doesn’t feel sticky which I feel is why a lot of people don’t like to wear it. It did have a bit of smudging when you ate or drank but it is a gloss not a liquid matte lipstick so I can’t really complain about that. But I was overall satisfied with this product even for a liquid lip lover.
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss I have lots of Mary kay lip gloss. Do not remember the names but the colors I have I love. It's the perfect shades for me. I'm not in to hold color
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
This color is very shiny and smooth.  It's a pale pink with a pearl shimmer.  It's a very pretty color but slightly sticky on the lips.  I'm a bit of a lip licker and so the color doesn't last very long on me.  The odor is very sweet as well.  It's great as a top coat but will come off fairly easily.  Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Gina E.
Baltimore
Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss (Fancy Nancy) has high shine with flecks of gold. I love to layer it over Mary Kay True Dimensions® Lipstick in Rosette. It looks great but tends to be a little sticky.
Brandy S.
York, PA
this gloss is thick and slightly sticky but your lips don't feel glued together. I really don't like most glosses because of the sticky factor. love the nice midpink with a gold shift. and the fact that there is actual color not just clear gloopy gloss
Lynette H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I don't like many lip glosses. Most seem to be too sticky or thick. But this one is perfect and I love the feeling and it isn't too sticky. The color is great and stays pretty well.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.