BY MARY KAY #71 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Stays on, goes on easy, and it's very affordable! Lasts a long time! Have bought several times!" in 40 reviews
  • "This a must to have if you want a natural glossy look daily. My favorite color is the Berry Sparkle, I am happy wit it, it´s easy to apply, it lasts for a while and you can get it for a reasonable price. I have bought the same one several times. " in 36 reviews
  • "My husband's aunt is a Mary Kay rep and she gave me a sample kit of this gloss. Fancy Nancy is one of my favorites and I just love how the gloss has a nourishing shine without being too sticky. I was so impressed with the quality I do plan on getting a full size of this lip gloss!" in 19 reviews
ASHLEIGH S.
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
Kat M.
I loved this lipgloss for years! The color is perfect for fair skin. The only downfall is that you can feel the glitter in the gloss which I’m personally not a huge fan of. The packaging isn’t special and could definitely use an update but the product itself is beautiful.
Jamie S.
This is an amazing lip glass that looks good on everyone and ever age! The glitter in it is so subtle that it is still a refined look. I love mine, but it normally gets stolen by my mother or sister. That is the only downside...everyone loves it and wants to take it
Bailey J.
Valley spring
Fantastic glimmering shine, with a pink hue. A hint of glitter leaves you feeling fashionable and ready for the day. A smooth application ensures even coverage and its long lasting formula lasts for hours, even while eating and drinking.
Michelle R.
This color is stunning. I can wear it solo for a natural look with a tiny bit of shimmer, or on my lipstick to finish the perfect full lip. As a gloss, it is not tacky feeling. I usually keep one in my makeup bag and one in my purse.
Amber J.
Shelby
This is a great product. The only downside being the price but I know how Mary Kay works. They have quality products and this is one of them. Personally though this gloss is more sticky than others but still puts off a good color.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is my favorite lip gloss from Mary Kay. It’s a neutral shade with just a little shine. It’s meets all my expectations because it stays on all day long. It’s not too pricey and I definitely would recommend this for others.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
My mom gave me this lip gloss quite a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s such a pretty gloss and it’s such a natural everyday sort of gloss color that can be worn for a fancy event, date night, or just for going shopping.
Makinzie J.
I don’t like lip gloss all that much but I do like Mary Kay so I gave this a try. They have an array of colors but I think this one is so pretty. It has a nice feel to it, it doesn’t feel sticky which I feel is why a lot of people don’t like to wear it. It did have a bit of smudging when you ate or drank but it is a gloss not a liquid matte lipstick so I can’t really complain about that. But I was overall satisfied with this product even for a liquid lip lover.
Jessica B.
This is such a pretty and versatile color. The glitter is just enough and looks good alone or as a topper. I do have to say that it can be a bit sticky so if that’s not your thing than this product might now be for you.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.