BY MARY KAY #57 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ASHLEIGH S.
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
L3xyl3w S.
I thought the color was really pretty but when I applied it then that’s when it became sticky and every time I moved my lips they would stick. I wish it was more smoother because it’s so thick but color wise it’s really pretty and it has lots of shimmer and sparkles in it.
Jamie S.
This is an amazing lip glass that looks good on everyone and ever age! The glitter in it is so subtle that it is still a refined look. I love mine, but it normally gets stolen by my mother or sister. That is the only downside...everyone loves it and wants to take it
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
This is the best lip gloss this brand has. I’ve been using it for my whole life basically and I LOVE IT. I don’t know if for others it’s not a 5 star product, to me it is. I love the color and finish it gives and of course I love the flavor as well.
Emily M.
Gillett
I like Mary Kay lip glosses, they have nice color but are small bottles and they don’t last very long. I bought mine from a vendor and a craft sale which was convenient and had all the color to see. But I’m not particularly a fan of glosses that don’t stay long.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this stuff. It's one of the few lip glosses that are a little more expensive and totally worth the money spent. Not sticky, very luxe, high end and the shine is unbelievable. I have bought the sample packs and the big tubes!!
Amber J.
Shelby
This is a great product. The only downside being the price but I know how Mary Kay works. They have quality products and this is one of them. Personally though this gloss is more sticky than others but still puts off a good color.
Ashley A.
Raymore
This is my favorite lip gloss from Mary Kay. It’s a neutral shade with just a little shine. It’s meets all my expectations because it stays on all day long. It’s not too pricey and I definitely would recommend this for others.
Makinzie J.
I don’t like lip gloss all that much but I do like Mary Kay so I gave this a try. They have an array of colors but I think this one is so pretty. It has a nice feel to it, it doesn’t feel sticky which I feel is why a lot of people don’t like to wear it. It did have a bit of smudging when you ate or drank but it is a gloss not a liquid matte lipstick so I can’t really complain about that. But I was overall satisfied with this product even for a liquid lip lover.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.