BY MARY KAY #55 in Lip Gloss

A poetic shade of pink blended with just enough sparkle to tickle your fancy. Formulated with enriching vitamins A and E, Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy smoothes, soothes and softens lips, helping restore a youthful appearance while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ASHLEIGH S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mary Kay lip glosses are pretty good. They add a nice bit of shine, some with more Sparkle than others. They are a little bit on the Sticky Side, but still give you a very nice look. Just wish that my favorite one would not have been discontinued. That is one of the downsides.
Makinzie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t like lip gloss all that much but I do like Mary Kay so I gave this a try. They have an array of colors but I think this one is so pretty. It has a nice feel to it, it doesn’t feel sticky which I feel is why a lot of people don’t like to wear it. It did have a bit of smudging when you ate or drank but it is a gloss not a liquid matte lipstick so I can’t really complain about that. But I was overall satisfied with this product even for a liquid lip lover.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this stuff. It's one of the few lip glosses that are a little more expensive and totally worth the money spent. Not sticky, very luxe, high end and the shine is unbelievable. I have bought the sample packs and the big tubes!!
Amber J.
Shelby
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. The only downside being the price but I know how Mary Kay works. They have quality products and this is one of them. Personally though this gloss is more sticky than others but still puts off a good color.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this love was because it is so classy place smells so good and it applies very easily it also has really cute packaging and I just totally recommend this product it's also very affordable and last long
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mary Kay products! I have a friend who sells them and she does a wonderful job of being a consultant. This lip product in particular is a great shade and really matches my skin tone it really accentuates my eyes. I would highly recommend
Tori M.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any Mark Kay lip glosses are going to be amazing. Fancy Nancy is a classic and goes with every look. They are a little pricy but nothing different than other popular brands. Definitely recommend trying one.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
This color is very shiny and smooth.  It's a pale pink with a pearl shimmer.  It's a very pretty color but slightly sticky on the lips.  I'm a bit of a lip licker and so the color doesn't last very long on me.  The odor is very sweet as well.  It's great as a top coat but will come off fairly easily.  Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Sam D.
Kilgore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is so adorable! It’s a peachy pink with a little hit of a metallic gold reflect. The formula is a bit sticky but it leaves my lips feeling very soft and I will never be able to get over the gorgeous color.
bella💘 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the color and the sparkly look it gives you. What I liked more about this product was that I doesn't smell or leave a weird texture in your lips. colors are for every season. with only go coat of lip gloss you already have a good amount of color. My friend and I have different son colors and it looked beautiful in both shades.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
How glossy is this? I just don't like mine too glossy I also like to show the color.