BY USA

mary kay ~NEW~ timewise repair volu-firm night treatment with retinol 1.7 onz 48grm new retail $50 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Okay, so judge me...but it was nearly Christmas and I felt the sudden need
To “treat” myself. So, I purchased this Mary Kay Timewise Cream thinking it would work wonders. (After all, you get what you pay for, right?) The packaging is impeccable and the cream looks very high-end. It feels fantastic, goes on smoothly, and a little bit DOES go a long way. My face felt soft and truly moisturized after each use and I had high hopes. However, after just a week I determined that this new Cream wasn’t doing anything different than my regular, much less expensive (about $12) L’Oreal night Cream. So, since the Mary Kay Timewise scent is a bit too strong for my tastes anyways, I went back to my regular product and passed on the Mary Kay to my mother to use. (Perhaps she’ll write a review soon?)
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I love everything about this product; it’s my favorite Mary Kay product and face cream! It’s very thick which is why you should not try to use it in the day under makeup. It’s done wonders for my skin and repaired it after other face products dried it out. It’s expensive, however it goes a long way. The packaging pumps a cylinder from the bottom to the top, making sure to scrape every last drop of product out for you to use. I will definitely be buying again!

Pro tip: massage the excess cream left on your hands into your neck and hands to utilize every ounce of product!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this night cream! This is my first time trying a Mary Kay product and I'm impressed! Before bed, I HAVE to apply a night cream and this one is my favorite! Its so smooth, it glides on and doesn't sting my face even after exfoliating. It's not too heavy or too light - it's just perfect. My favorite part is waking up in the morning and feeling how soft my feels and seeing how good my complexion looks! I recommend!
Lynda H.
Murrieta
I love the thick smooth texture of this night cream with Retinol and its results. I wake up with smooth, moisturized skin!