Mary Kay New Brush Collection

by Mary Kay

Professional quality brushes in a cosmetic organizer.

Start your review of Mary Kay New Brush Collection!
Orlando
Mary Kay New Brush Collection uploaded by Lauren T.
To those who have said they are low quality or the bristles come out: contact your consultant and ask them to return it. I am a consultant and one of my customers had this complaint. I was in disbelief because my set had never done this. I returned them and got her a new set and they did not do that and she now loves them!! There must have been a bad batch made or something. MK has a satisfaction guarantee so it's free to return/exchange. I love these brushes. I have had mine for about 3 years and they are going strong. My only "complaint" is that they need more!! I have to supplement my collection with other brands because they do not have enough!
Apalachin, NY
In my honest opinion, I'm not a fan of these brushes. Only reason they get 2 stars is because of the eyeshadow/crease brush. The face brushes shed wayyyyy too much and the hairs would stick to my foundation. Not impressed and honestly disappointed.
Lowell , MA
I once did a makeup class and they gave us Mary Kay’s brushes it’s been 6 years and I still use them, they are my favorite of all times! I can’t see my self with out them! They’re soft and firm at the same time, holds the makeup up firmly, I recommend and blush brush and the powder blush
These were a disaster for me personally. I don't know if I had gotten a bad batch or if all of them were the same. The tops on some of the brushes fell off. The ones that stayed glued together shed bristles horribly bad. I feel like these were way too expensive to have this result. I admit that I never did try to return or exchange them.
Spokane, WA
My parents bought me this for Christmas, so I can't complain too much about the price because I don't know it. But these brushes are honestly amazing. I went from Ecotools to these and the switch was hard but I will never go back. The only problem I have about these, is that the bag is flimsy. So I don't use the bag very much.
Columbia, KY
I did not like the big brush. Bristles break off all over your face. Too much money for a big bronzer brush that leaves bristles all over your face. Smaller brushes did not break off
Ooltewah, TN
I would have given this a one star. But because the bag is nice i went to 2. The brushes for 55 dollars are not worth it. They are itchy and the bristles fall apart. The handle to these brushes are flimsy. The bag is nice but i wouldnt waste your money.
I LOVE THE TOTE! It's so cute and portable, I bought it at a party hosted by a mark kay representative! It is affordable and they're good brushes! I use the brushes in my everyday routine. I would totally buy it again! I love the brushes!
aburn
These Mary kay brushes are super simple black brushes I use these on a everyday basis these are really affordable and super cute there is this blending brushes that is super nice blends very well I will buy this again :).
I love the variety of brushes that come in this set and makes it easy for someone who isn't as knowledgeable about makeup brushes. Plus they clean really well and have held up for 2 + years
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Venezuela monagas terraza del loeste calle 6 casa 17