BY MARY KAY

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a great skin care product for men. Can really see a visual difference after using for awhile. Seems to clear abs revitalize skin and the price is great on top of that! From a trustworthy name!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I got this product for my husband & he lived it. Already used it & have to order more. Smells good too!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
I have used the Face Bar and it is pretty good as far as face bars go.. just would rather use something else besides a face bar. It smells very good and is moderately priced. It may dry my face out a little so I don't use it anymore. If you like face bars maybe give it a try.
Rachele N.
Rachele N.
Bought this for my husband. He really loves this face soap, cleans your face and leaves it squeaky clean! He has oily skin so this really cleans his skin. It does last awhile. The soap is well made and I would recommend keeping it in a soap container.
Jazmyn R.
Jazmyn R.
My face is absolutely clear, using this and the acne treatment gel is just perfect. My grandmother sells it and I love trying all the new products. Mary Kay is such a great cosmetic company to go through.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Not a favorite here, seems really stripping and personally I just don't like bar soap. For the price/quality a bar of Dove soap would accomplish the same task. Not something I'd use again.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS, IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD, AND SEEMS TO BUBBLE UP GREAT SO I KNOW IT'S DOING A GOOD JOB WITH CLEANING. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT IT BROKE MY FACE OUT REALLY BAD, IM NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE ACTUAL PRODUCT OR IF IT WAS MY SKIN. 4 STARS ONLY BECAUSE IT BROKE MY FACE OUT.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
My teenage son uses this and it works great. And help with his acne as well. It works and I would recommend this to any man that needs a good face bar!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Rome
My husband loves this cleaning bar! It makes his face clean and smooth. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on his face. It's very good for sensitive skin as well.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Perris , CA
Great for men to wash their face. Something that is quick and simple and won't damage their skin. May leave skin dry but always remember to moisturize.