BY MARY KAY

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a great skin care product for men. Can really see a visual difference after using for awhile. Seems to clear abs revitalize skin and the price is great on top of that! From a trustworthy name!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I got this product for my husband & he lived it. Already used it & have to order more. Smells good too!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
My teenage son uses this and it works great. And help with his acne as well. It works and I would recommend this to any man that needs a good face bar!
ANDREA H.
ANDREA H.
SUMMERS
I got it as a gift for my brothers and they liked it. It had a good smell and it lasted for a pretty long time so they really did enjoy it
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Awww I bought this for my husband and he actually liked it .. I was very happy about it will definitely purchase again ... alil pricey for a Bar of soap though
Esme M.
Esme M.
Fallbrook, CA
This bar is great for men. It keeps their face clean and smelling good. Gets rid of all the dirt.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
My husband loves the Mary Kay face bar. It makes his face all smooth and fresh looking without a "girly" smell. It is very affordable and great for guys who don't like using special products for their face. They just think it is regular soap!
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
So this bar of soap is a miracle and so is the Mary Kay men's lotion, on the days he actually does decide to use this, he's always talking about how great it makes his skin look and I feel the same way! If the man in your life is looking for a good face wash then have him try this! he will love it and so will you! (Not just saying this because I sell it I swear) it honestly is a good product, it calms his razor bumps after he shaves and what ever beauty mark he's had is gone after one-two uses :)