BY MARY KAY

Jazmyn R.
My face is absolutely clear, using this and the acne treatment gel is just perfect. My grandmother sells it and I love trying all the new products. Mary Kay is such a great cosmetic company to go through.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Not a favorite here, seems really stripping and personally I just don't like bar soap. For the price/quality a bar of Dove soap would accomplish the same task. Not something I'd use again.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
I have used the Face Bar and it is pretty good as far as face bars go.. just would rather use something else besides a face bar. It smells very good and is moderately priced. It may dry my face out a little so I don't use it anymore. If you like face bars maybe give it a try.
Rachele N.
Bought this for my husband. He really loves this face soap, cleans your face and leaves it squeaky clean! He has oily skin so this really cleans his skin. It does last awhile. The soap is well made and I would recommend keeping it in a soap container.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS, IT SMELLS REALLY GOOD, AND SEEMS TO BUBBLE UP GREAT SO I KNOW IT'S DOING A GOOD JOB WITH CLEANING. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE IS THAT IT BROKE MY FACE OUT REALLY BAD, IM NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE ACTUAL PRODUCT OR IF IT WAS MY SKIN. 4 STARS ONLY BECAUSE IT BROKE MY FACE OUT.
Kelsie R.
Bloomington, IN
So this bar of soap is a miracle and so is the Mary Kay men's lotion, on the days he actually does decide to use this, he's always talking about how great it makes his skin look and I feel the same way! If the man in your life is looking for a good face wash then have him try this! he will love it and so will you! (Not just saying this because I sell it I swear) it honestly is a good product, it calms his razor bumps after he shaves and what ever beauty mark he's had is gone after one-two uses :)
Erica B.
Garden city, Kansas
My husband loves the Mary Kay face bar. It makes his face all smooth and fresh looking without a "girly" smell. It is very affordable and great for guys who don't like using special products for their face. They just think it is regular soap!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a great skin care product for men. Can really see a visual difference after using for awhile. Seems to clear abs revitalize skin and the price is great on top of that! From a trustworthy name!
Rosieee H.
Awww I bought this for my husband and he actually liked it .. I was very happy about it will definitely purchase again ... alil pricey for a Bar of soap though
Bethany A.
Rome
My husband loves this cleaning bar! It makes his face clean and smooth. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling on his face. It's very good for sensitive skin as well.