Mary Kay MKMen Cooling After-Shave Gel,2.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Theresa G.

BY MARY KAY #90 in After Shave

Chris S.
Lillington
I received this product as a gift as well as a few other MK products. I found the product to be gentle on sensitive skin and effectively calmed my post shave skin. I was happy with the product and still enjoy it to this day.
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
My husband loves this product. He says it takes only three drops for his face and it cools on contact, making his face feel smooth, clean and fresh. He has me keep a standing order of this product all the time, with our consultant. Extremely satisfied with this product!
Stephannie R.
Arlington , VA
My hubby loves this after shave. It's the only one that doesn't sting or burn. It leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth. When his skin is irritated form the barber it instantly helps.
Amber O.
Midlothian, VA
This is the ONLY after shave gel my hubby will use. He says the scent is clean and not too strong. He loves that it is soothing and doesn't burn his skin. It's alcohol free!
Kylie R.
This came in a set I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas. He didn't seem to like it too much and after a couple months it started to smell kinda weird so I just threw it away.
Jessi S.
Snyder, TX
My hubby has very dry skin, this has alcohol in it, so it irritates his skin and contributes to the dryness. Unfortunately it was a dud for us.
Alicia P.
Tremonton , UT
This product smells great! It is not sticky as would be implied by the word gel, rather its silly and soft. It dries quickly and does not sting
Kathy B.
My husband liked this product. I got it for him just because & will probably order again. It doesn't break him out & smells amazing.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this shaving gel. It makes my skin sooooo smooth. I have a Mary Kay person that text me with deal ALL the time!!!
Shelby L.
Hawthorne, CA
By far my husbands favorite after shave. Leaves his face soft and smooth with no razor burn.
Maria D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Looking into getting this for my boyfriend, but he has very sensitive skin.. Has anyone tried this that had the same problems?
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
My husband is very low maintenance. Is this worth the money? How does it smell?