BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Faith K.
Liberty Hill, TX
For starters this lip gloss is amazing!!!! I love it and it can be used by itself or on top of another color. It is a little pricey but it is worth all the money because it actually stays all day. The box never came ruined. I would buy this product again in a heart beat!!  Way to go Mary Kay!!
Jenni G.
Algonquin
The color was nice and the packaging was cute. I found these lip glosses quite tacky and sticky. I wouldn’t repurchase only because there are other brands that are more affordable and better quality, but I will still use up the ones I have
Christina W.
Philadelphia
Ok guys ! Love love love this product. Not too pigmented very shiny but moisturizing. This stuff doesn't just sit on your lips. It feels really through out your event. I wanna say it's not too expensive either. I actually want 2 more colors.
🤗
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Mary Kay Signature NouriShine Lip Gloss ~ Pink Diamonds
Tuquyen Y.
Aldie, VA
This is my go-to lip gloss and is in my bag at all times. It works for any makeup look, whether I've done a full face or gone out the door with just mascara and concealer. The color is great alone or over lipstick. I've been wearing this lip gloss for years and still love it!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I don't care too much for the Mary Kay mk signature nourishine lip glosses. They're just not extremely pigmented and mine was very sticky. The packaging was not eye catching at all. I don't recommend these.
Hayli B.
Groveport, OH
Very nice lipstick! Love the color! Stays on long, first time user! Highly recommend! Great value for the lipstick! Will be buying again! Comes in a box! Great packaging!
Melissa B.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute must have go to lip gloss- I use it on its own, over another color to give it some shimmer, or to lighten up a darker hue. It goes with everything and always make me look great- never have I had to wipe it off and start fresh. Plus it feels great!
Stephanie L.
TORONTO, ON
I love the beach broze lip gloss, it is the perfect gloss to layer over lipstick for a long lasting effect. I love the tint of broze over pinks and reds, the packaging is nice and I highly recommend this lip gloss to others.  I would definitely buy this again!
Emily M.
Bought this product for the end of the school year dance. Still use it today! This was my first purchase from Mary Kay and I don’t regret it. Super easy to apply, don’t need to retouch many times. I would definitely recommend