BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Miranda A.
Dunlap
This is absolutely one of my favorite products from Mary Kay. It seems like the perfect shade for me. It's nude so it's definitely one that you can match up and wear with anything. And it's shine makes for the perfect pop. I am a repeat buyer, and would definitely recommend it to others.
Rachel H.
Middletown, MO
I do love Mary Kay Make up and specifically their lip gloss. I love the color and the added sparkle it gives off. It is just enough shimmer, but not over bearing and it still looks sophisticated yet playful. I bought this from a local Mary Kay sales person and I would definitely recommend this to any other user!
Tori M.
Lynchburg, VA
Ok so these lip glosses are my favorite 🙌. They smell delicious and last forever. I really like to mix colors to get a unique look. They come in small packages which makes them easy to carry around with you anytime and anywhere. Definitely get some in your life.
Abigaile F.
Saucier, MS
Probably my most favorite lip gloss ever! Love how it makes me lips feel and how it looks on me. I’m not really big on lip products, but if I would have to choose my favorite it would be Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
Heather G.
Beach Bronze lipgloss by MaryKay is one of my go-to glosses! It has the perfect amount of shine without being sticky. The gloss comes in such a tiny tube, but it seems to last longer than some of my other glosses. Kind of pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Janay B.
I used to swear by this stuff in high school. I love Mary Kay even though they can be kind of pricey. The tube isn't the biggest but the formula is long lasting so a little goes a long way. This honestly lasted me forever before I had to replace it. And it smells nice
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely a MUST for when stepping out. This lip gloss adds just the right amount of shimmer over any shade of lipstick. It can also be worn solo for a perfect natural look with a hint of gold shimmer. Would recommend this for everyone!
Kat S.
I find Mary Kay lip glosses to be really great when it comes to color, but not so hot when it comes to texture. They are easy to apply but a bit sticky, which is frustrating. Nice packaging, but I can get similar items at the drug store for less money.
Emily L.
Killeen
Subtle color. Looks amazing over a wine-toned lipstick. Not too sticky and doesn’t really drip/smear. I love this gloss & there’s nothing I would change except I wish there was more!! I definitely would recommend this product because I proudly use it myself
Chianna D.
Lexington, KY
I love this gloss...the beach bronze is very pretty.

I've several others and will likely get several more.

I prefer it to MAC and Express though I like both of those.

It is easy to use and very flattering.

These colors are good too:
fancy nancy