BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Ebony S.
Hope Mills , NC
I love the Beach Bronze shade of the NouriShine Lip Gloss from Mary Kay. It goes with just about any lipstick color. It adds just the right amount of shine and moisture on top of your lipstick. Or you can use it on its own. This is definitely something you should have in your makeup bag.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
I cant begin to say how much i have loved Mary Kay Lip gloss its easy to apply and use . the colors are amazing and shiny i been using Mary Kay make since i was 15 and iam now 28 the packing is elegant and good i would definitely  buy again   amazing product over all !
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
I have never been a lip gloss person as I don't like the tacky feel of it. But this lip gloss just stands out. It is so smooth, glides on my lips without making them feel tacky. There is not a lot of sheen to it. It is just enough to make them shine and feel amazing.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love this gloss! Perfect for my "natural" look days. Gives my lips just the right amount of umph. Like most glosses it won't stay on long hours, after eating or kissing but it does leave an after glow of subtle sparkles on the lips which I find to be really nice!
Myra H.
I used to wear this all the time in high school. It added a really nice tint to my lips that made me feel like I was the cutest thing in the hallway! I haven't looked for it recently but if mary kay still sells this shade, I'm going to have to buy it again!
Christine A.
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan but I truly love Mary Kay lip gloss! It doesn't feel thick on your lips and doesn't have a weird flavor to it! The color looks very natural and not too dark! This is the only lip gloss I'll use!!
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
I love mary kay products they do cost a little more then my budget can handle but the quality is amazing! I love that you can purchase from a person trying to make a little extra its helpful to know youre supporting someone. The product was a great shade and has they labeled. The color looked nice with my skintone which is fair.
B!B! B.
Elmont
I actually started wearing makeup with this brand (MaryKay) and I used a whole lot of their products including this lip gloss, its glossy with a tint of sparkle in it. Its affordable and efficient. A must buy...
Alondra M.
Tampa, FL
I tested this product with a consultant at my house and i just HAVE to buy it ! Im not a lipgloss type of girl but this was the first i ever really liked on me . It was so pretty, it popped, it didnt feel heavy either
Vanessa H.
Honestly I found out about Mary Kay through my grandmother she was and still is a sells woman for them. And she gave me this lipgloss to try. When I tell you this opened the door for me for makeup. Like every morning I would be in the car on the way to school putting this on every day.

back