BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
So sticky!!!!! It’s beautiful though. If you can get past the goopy part, you should love it. I ordered mine through a friend that sells it. I wouldn’t order it again.
Madi C.
This lipgloss isn't particularly amazing but it isn't a flop as well. It goes on well and it doesn't feel overly tacky, but I wouldn't say it wows me either. Would suggest Dirty Little Secrets lip gloss for a better use of your money.
Penny W.
Columbia
Beautiful colors and the wild thing is that this color worked for me and my friends, we all have different hair and eye color but it looked great on us all..... LOVE!!!
Hannah M.
Baldwin
I’m not sure if they still sell this, I would never think to look. But I fell in love with this gloss when my mom was still wearing barrettes and sold these like they were hot cakes 😂
Katie N.
Johnson City
i love this product! when i was little my mother used to tell me she loved the product “mary kay” so i tried it out, the only thing is it kind of makes my lips sticky
Joanna F.
30720 kiddie st visalia ca
Its a thick texture but i really really like it bc of how the color pops its great for when doing a natural makeup look ! The packaging is decent its not bad and not so special but i would buy this again once i run out of mine
Emily T.
This was the very first lip product I ever got from Mary Kay, and it got me hooked! The packaging is cute and petite, so it's great for throwing in your bag. It's easy to see what color it is, and it doesn't come open on it's own. The scent is nice but light, and I love it so much I bought another color from the same line. It's moisturizing, and the shimmer in it is nice without being chunky and weird. It's easy to apply and it looks great by itself or on top of a lipstick. I definitely recommend this gloss!
Stefanie P.
I love MK lip glosses. Especially pretty ones that provide a nice sheen. This product fits that bill. Gloss is lighter in color so you may need to reapply every once in a while. If I want something longer lasting, I will just use lipstick. The gloss isn't overly sticky and smells nice. I knocked off a star due to price and lack of ease in purchasing MK products.
Chelsea S.
Mary Kay can be such a hit or miss for me, but this was okay. I don't think I'd purchase it again. While makeup has always been obviously popular, I feel like the beauty industry has exploded even more thanks to all of the beauty bloggers/vloggers. Because of this we now have a plethora of options and MK products just do not do it for me anymore. If there was a lower price point, it may he a game changer, but for the price there are ten other options at that same price with better color payoff/staying power.
Rebecca C.
This is my everyday lip gloss. I tend to not gravitate to lip glosses because of the gross sticky feeling they leave but this one does not have that at all. This product is a little pricy but I definitely get my money's worth out of it. It is very subtle and I believe it could look good on all skin types

back