BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
The Mary Kay of yesterday is not the same as today. This product has come a long way. It's a smooth creamy formula that does an excellent job moisturizing, which is key to pretty full lips.
Kayla M.
Hartsville , TN
It’s great product for a great price I purchased mine from a consultant that is a family friend I used the  Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I love Mary Kay lips glosses , this color is perfect and the thing i like most is that even when it looks that i don’t have on anymore , my lips stays hydrated with whats left of it.
Jenny L.
Dublin, OH
I love this color! I thought it would look silly on my skin tone, as it appears to be a bronze color. It actually just gives your lips a great color! Sparkly but not too much, and bronze without too much color.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first saw this lip gloss I fell in love with it. Get price and value. All I can tell you is this product made my lips look some damn good. I will be getting this again.
Brenna S.
Gilmer, TX
It’s a nice lip gloss but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite. It seems sheer on my lips so if I want that type of look it is great! I don’t use it when i want exceptional pigment though!
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
They are nice. Easy to use, nice colors and able to grab and go with it. Fits nicely in a small clutch. Do however wish was alittle bigger packaging. Otherwise nice product.
Meredith N.
Columbus
I like this lipgloss! It feels sticky on my lips but it is a beautiful color. It last for a little bit but I noticed I had to reapply it quite a bit! I still love this product!
Liranda M.
Oak Hill, OH
Perfect summer gloss. It is lightweight and easy to apply. This product smells great and is perfect for office or evening wear. This product is long lasting. I recommend to all my friends.
Chantelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
I love this lip gloss. It’s the perfect amount of shiny gloss and color. The color is soft and perfect for daily wear. It is a go to in my makeup as is most of the Mary Kay products I own.