BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Dee S.
Grand Island, NE
I would never have guessed that this color of bronze would ever look so amazing on my lips or my skin tone but I seriously love it. With a shine that lasts for hours, I would definitely recommend this product!
Kyra B.
Lonsdale
Compared to other lip glosses MK's gloss is not sticky and it feels good on lips. It dosen't dry lips and no tackiness. my personal favorite and go to would be silver moon I just am in LOVE with it so much ❤️
Brooke G.
Massillon
I went to a Mary k party and I tried there lip stick and it was so sticky, and it gave me an allergic reaction. My lips were red for days! I wouldn’t recommend this brand if you have sensitive skin! Not my favorite!
Amy B.
North Ogden, UT
Shiny. Not too sticky or grainy & lasts through a meal. High quality. I have a scar on my lip and like to keep it covered...with a more neutral gloss it’s easy to be sophisticated and keep that hidden.
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
I always buy 3-4 of these at a time. Fantastic glass and an array of colors, this is a must have brand. Makes my lips feel soft and supple and moist. Very little drying of the lips with these glosses.
Jill R.
Love this lip gloss. Stays on so well and even has a nice vanilla scent to it. It’s also very nourishing to my lips and doesn’t dry them out. Great product for the price point as well. I love Mary Kay
Patsy G.
San Jose, CA
Over a nice dark lip, this lipgloss works wonders for any summertime look. If you are looking for a natural and / or summer and springtime gooey makeup look, then this lip gloss is definitely for you. The color works well for on many.
Alexis P.
Del City
This is my all time favorite lip gloss . The color looks amazing on anyone and it last so long. I love this lip gloss and I would recommend it to everyone. It’s very easy to use and the wand is nice
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
They are pretty nice and they don’t feel too gross like some lip glosses do. I don’t wear lipgloss too often but I do wear these if any. I’m not sure on their prices but I would recommend them to others.
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
I got this kind of by accident but find myself going to it all the time. It really is a complimentary natural looking color but still adds a nice touch. However... it fades really quickly and is pretty gloopy

back