BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Joanna F.
30720 kiddie st visalia ca
Its a thick texture but i really really like it bc of how the color pops its great for when doing a natural makeup look ! The packaging is decent its not bad and not so special but i would buy this again once i run out of mine
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like the glossy look these give me and they last a long time, my mom used to sell Mary Kay years ago and I used to buy these often. The price was good and the packaging was okay. With all the options there is now, I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I use this lip gloss over top of my lipstick to give it a nice shine. It goes on smooth and has a great sparkle to it. I really. Enjoy the size of the gloss as it easily fits in my clutch or small bag when I’m on the go.
Melonie P.
Arlington
This is a decent quality lip gloss but it has lately been more sticky that moisturizing which is disheartening. It is also pricey and will be used quickly as you must reapply the product frequently . Amazing color though.
Morgan C.
Kansas City , KS
This is gold!! Gold is the absolutely best. If I could wear gold everyday, it would happen. It’s easy to use and apply. It is average on how long it last, you do have to reapply also, but the gold color makes up for it.
Ara R.
A perfect universal tone for all skin types provides a sleek smooth application pigment is just enough to not be on overload shine while you wear it pigment is good lasts quite awhile without another application needed
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I really like Mary Kay lipglosses and this color looks very good with a brown liner. I ordered mine from a Mary Kay saler. I would purchase it again in other colors. I would also recommend it to my family and friends.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
It was love from the moment it touched my lips. It is the perfect shade. I have worn it on its on and over lipsticks. It has tiny specks of glitter that give it a little extra shine. It isn't sticky. It's a winner!
Stacy A.
I love my Mary Kay. I have been using it since middle school. This lip gloss works great and gives you a nice glossy coat. It’s not sticky like some can be. I have tried several colors and they are all fabulous.
Robyn S.
Absolutely love this stuff. Not a sticky glue feel, just smooth. Not to mention the color is amazing. Wish I could buy stock in this stuff and have a lifetime supply. Recommend this to anyone who loves a gloss.