BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
This was my go to gloss, I always had it in my makeup bag. Perfect for a overlay or alone. Pricey for such a small product. But it doesn’t take much to show.
Mallory M.
I use Mary Kay lip glosses all the time. The look amazing and moisturize my lips to the max. Pale pinks are the way to go when going for a fresh face look!
Tara  B.
GEISMAR, LA
Loved the color, application, and shine. Did not like how sticky it was. My hair would blow in the wind and stick to my lips, then my hair would be sticky.
Rhonda D.
Camden, AR
Love love love my nourish shine lip gloss! I have several different colors and love all of them. I will certainly buy more colors and different products!
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
Very smooth, does not have a long life time. Very pretty colors and shades. I am not much of a lip gloss person, but I was very happy with this purchase!
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
This is a really pretty gold shimmer lip gloss. By itself it’s almost nude shimmer but it looks really pretty over other colors as well. Not super sticky
elena l.
I love Mary Kay Signature collection. I especially love the Beach Bronze shade. It's perfect for my tan skin. It smells amazing with a affordable price.
Carolina P.
I've had Mary Kay lips gloss for 4years and haven't ran out the color doesn't ware off either it's actually hard to get off love the long lasting color
Tricia D.
My go to lipgloss for day and night! Love the way this color shimmers. I've used Mary Kay for 20 years and I love the lip gloss line. Goes on smooth.
Crystal S.
Ewing, Va
Love Mary Kay products.    Feels great on my lips. Not drying or cakey feeling at all.  Great products that everyone should try