BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Sophia 🦋.
Love this lip gloss! It has the perfect shine to it. It's worth the price and the color it beautiful. Super easy and quick to apply. The packaging is nice. Love it. Would recommend to others for sure.
Chelsea S.
Gadsden
Goes great on top of a neutral lipstick to give it an extra sparkle. It lasts for a descent amount of time, but does need to be reapplied after eating and drinking.
Chloe A.
These were the first lipglosses I️ stared using and they certainly won’t be the last. The shine in these glosses are so amazing and they last a good amount of time! Thy have little shimmer sparkles in them that are usually uncomfortable in some glosses but in these they were totally not even noticeable!
Krista M.
Pell City
I like this product. It is very pretty and last a long time. It is a little sticky, but that’s to be expected with any gloss. I would recommend, but could also get a different product if better price point
Penelope W.
This lip gloss is so-so. The gloss has a nice vanilla scent. The applicator is hard compared to other brands. This lip gloss was a gift from my sister-in-law who works in corporate headquarters so I don’t know the price. I would not purchase on my own.
Jorden H.
birmingham
This thing is sooo pretty and gives off the best amount of gloss and over a pretty color makes the lip pop. Also lasts a pretty long time and looks good by itself also.
Kat M.
This color is definitely a summer color or lip topper in the fall. Packaging needs to be updated but the product itself is nice. It is a little gritty though so if you don’t like that then this product is not for you. I still enjoy the product!
Quinn K.
Puposky
The color is great, but I’m just not a huge fan of the sticky texture. I’ve tried other colors to see if it was just a “bad batch” but have only had the gooey result.
Alicia C.
Mary kay is my favorite on a lot of stuff. Their lip gloss is definitely one of my favorites. It doesn't even matter what color the gloss is because I like them all very much. It just so happen to be that this is the one I am using now.
Christina W.
Philadelphia
Ok guys ! Love love love this product. Not too pigmented very shiny but moisturizing. This stuff doesn't just sit on your lips. It feels really through out your event. I wanna say it's not too expensive either. I actually want 2 more colors.
🤗