BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Mary Kay MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss,Beach Bronze,.27 fl. oz.
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Africa M.
It's an ok product, I can't complain. I was just trying it out, a great product easy to apply. I received a sample while at a Mary Kay party, it's Great may try it again and would recommend to all my friends, to give it a shot. I liked it.
McCall H.
Amazing lipgloss! Not only does it have shine but it also hydrates your lips so much! The color is so pretty and stays on fairly well. I only have to reapply once or twice throughout the whole day. I love this product and would buy it again without hesitation
Kimberlin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! It's a great base, finish, or just plain old all by itself product! I just recently purchased it and have been thrilled with the results! The packaging was sleek, and the product itself even more sleek! I would definitely reccomend this!
Marabeth G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
It goes on smooth. Love the earth tones available for purchase. If I am on a hurry I can always count on some shine from my Mary Kay lip Gloss.The only thing I dislike is the price. I wish the price was lower because I tend go through the, quickly.
Ashley D.
Anna, OH
Lexi G.
Robstown , TX
I like this lip gloss because it can go on top of any lipstick. It passed my expectations and it wasn't too pricey like other brands. It doesn't last all day but I would definitely buy this lip gloss again!
Kendra O.
Pulaski, VA
This is my favorite lip gloss and the color listed here is perfect. I love that you can use it by itself for a little shimmer or that you can add it to a color lipstick and get a totally different look.
Sydney M.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Jessica B.
Hebron, IN
This is my favorite lip gloss color to wear in the summer! It's not very long wearing but it goes on beautiful and has a nice scent to it! Great for on the go when you're running out of the house and need something quick to put on. I would definitely buy this again and again!
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !

back