BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
sara S.
Loved the color, the taste I used to love (I thought it tasted like cup cakes) yum..lol.. until I discovered a minty lip gloss, thick, and gave 3 stars just because it's so sticky! I would sometimes be able to put so much on when the applicator was sometimes over applying, I think the squeegy in the hole was not working sometimes, but I could boot my lips together and get would stick and almost strong and lift off my lips when I pulled them apart.
Kyleigh K.
This is a great color to top off other colors that need a bit of shimmer. (I really like it over KVD Chula). I don't think it has enough punch on its own, but i use it regularly with other lipstick colors.
Anne H.
Salem, OH
This is a perfect neutral lip gloss. If your not in the mood for a lot of color, but don't want to go bare, this is a perfect gloss. It's got shine. It also is a great gloss to put into of your favorite lip stick. It gives it that something extra. It can make your favorite lipstick your signature lip stick.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hands down my favorite lip gloss from Mary Kay. I love the fact that it's not too shiny and sticky. This specific one has a golden undertone to it so it can be paired up with any makeup look
Taketa H.
Cypress, TX
I can not get enough of this lip gloss. I absouletly love it. I take every one that my mom order when I go home. She be looking for them after I leave and being that I live in a different state she just be mad. laugh out loud. I love it though. It don't leave your lips dry and the shine last forever
Cattrina D.
Pavillion, WY
I love the smell when I first open up the tube, than I love the way that it feels when I put it on, I usually Put a lip stain underneath and this on top. It is my Favorite! Lasts a long time although I cannot wait to put it on again to enjoy the smell. I would Definitely recommend this to others!
Jennifer D.
Indianapolis
I love this product I love that it goes on smooth stays on in last long I love how it nourishes my lips and keeps them feeling soft and smooth throughout the day I enjoy all the different colors and the different styles such shimmering and shiny
Africa M.
It's an ok product, I can't complain. I was just trying it out, a great product easy to apply. I received a sample while at a Mary Kay party, it's Great may try it again and would recommend to all my friends, to give it a shot. I liked it.
Morgan R.
Impressive and pretty. The packaging is clean and elegant but nothing unique. The formula was smooth and the color was white pigmented. I was impressed. I bought from a friend that sells Mary Kay. I think I would buy it again maybe if it were half the price.
Kimberlin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! It's a great base, finish, or just plain old all by itself product! I just recently purchased it and have been thrilled with the results! The packaging was sleek, and the product itself even more sleek! I would definitely reccomend this!