BY MARY KAY

Feel the glow the moment you put it on. MK Signature® NouriShine Lip Gloss smoothes, softens and never feels sticky. The superlight formula is saturated with moisturizers and conditioners more than 80 percent so lips feel amazingly soft and supple. Its... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this color, it's more natural of a color and shiny. Looks like a beach glow. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky feeling." in 32 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss. It lasts a long time and the size of the bottle is perfect. The stick brings out the perfect amount each time and you never apply too much. Although it is quite expensive and you have to order I would highly recommend. " in 30 reviews
  • "Beautiful hint of color doesn't leave your lips sticky and is extra hydrating and shiny " in 23 reviews
Monse M.
It helps a lot with dry lips and especially when some people don’t always want to wear chap stick this product really helps out with long lasting results. It is kind of small but I would most definitely buy it again
Angie S.
Oregon, OH
I love all Mary Kay products but especially their lip gloss line. It lasts a long time and they have beautiful colors. I always get complimented when I wear them.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
I LOVE Mary Kay gloss!! It feels so great on! My only complaint is that it is a little glittery and can leave glitter on your lips. Other than that, this is great!
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
Really pretty gloss. Great bronzy golden color. It's a bit sticky though.
I do enjoy Mary Kay products, but do feel like they can be a bit expensive. I honestly don't remember how much I paid for this gloss, I want to say it was around $10. I would say I haven't really gotten my money's worth. I'm not a huge gloss fan in the first place, but it's real sticky and stays sticky.
Chanzes W.
oakland
This is like the same thing with MAC I thought this would be more of a blend in with the skin color thing but it wasn’t it was way more darker and I usually don’t like my lips to pop .
Tammy S.
I have used Mary Kay lip gloss for many years. My mom sells it. She gives it to me for birthdays and holidays. I like some their products. I don't like when they discontinue colors so frequently.
James C.
Valley, AL
Great product. I would definitely recommend it to other people. I will also be buying myself lots more of it. Also I love how it holds up with my day to day activities. Can’t wait to recommend it to others out there.
stacy h.
This product is great for any occasion, we there you are going to the store or going out on a date. It's stays on well and has great color that does not disappear after your first drink
Karla T.
Really shimmering and also looks really good for a natural look and also for the summer, and a to - go lip gloss. Really easy to apply on lips and easy to use and also nice for traveling
Jonna G.
I love Mary Kay products however there are many products that I like better than the lip gloss. It gives a beautiful sheen but it doesn't last on the lips. I find myself reapplying this gloss every 30 minutes or so and I don't like to fuss with my face constantly. For the wear time alone, I pass on this product.